Story 3 - Thorny Intertwining Love (Possessive)(Part 1)

[This story has mentions of kidnapping possessiveness, and other disturbing things in relationships. If you or your partners display these habits, please seek a therapist - it's a red flag]

Miya.

My beautiful, lovely, innocent Miya.

Just like her name, she's a my holy shrine - untainted, divine, and sacred.

I, as her follower, would worship her from the shadows. Camera in hand, I would witness her in all her moments- whether it was within the crowds of people, or in hidden alleyways as she walks home.

Soon my walls became plastered by her holy figure. If I reach my hand out, I could imagine the ticklish puffs of air near her delicate nose as she slept, or her ruby lips arching in a soul sucking smile. 

My favourite photo of her would be the one where she's caught eating ice cream at the parlor near our school. Her lips glistened with dessert while her tongue stuck out, kitten licking it. Her obsidian eyes seemed to pierce through the image - straight into my soul. What betrayed those knowing eyes was her arching eyebrows that showed a hint of confusion. 

I remember quickly darting away before she saw me. I wouldn't want her to notice me. I'm blissful enough watching her from afar. 

But when I saw her white, gloved hands threaded in between another man's tainted ones, I felt a thread in my head snap.

My shrine is being desecrated.

I will now allow it.

She is my shrine.

My savior.

My.

Mine.

When I woke from my thoughts, all I could see is my shrine tied up in front of me, eyes covered as she sat meek on the sofa of her home.

At that moment, I wanted to touch the tips of her fingers while worshipping at her feet.

I wanted to untie her bounds and let myself drown in her eyes who reminded me of the darkest nights. 

Even if she utters cold words to me, I would listen even if it meant my tear ducts running dry.

All I need is her eyes, drowning me and only me.

.

.

.

.

.

------------

Elis.

My sweet, naïve, cute Elis.

He's my promised happiness - he made sure of that when we were younger and had nobody to rely on. A pinky around mine, his brightening smile shook my heart when he told me he'll be with forever. We were in a world without adults, no one but us.

We'll soon realise it was a naive world.

He was soon taken to another city, away from me and our promised home.

So I chased him.

I headed in the city myself, searching for the boy whom I promised myself to, even if it meant heading somewhere that would trigger my mysophobia.

I would do anything to feel cleansed by my little Elis.

When I finally met him, he was bullied by a group of randoms. All I focused on was his face as it looked pleadingly towards me.

I would never forget the look of dependence and worship he showed after I took out the group.

Oh, my Elis, if only you could look at me forever with those eyes.

I will become the place you worship, and you'll become my holy promise.

Wouldn't that be fitting?

So step out of that shadow won't you?

Such a shy Elis, it's time to come out of your little shell.

Hurry, before the system catches us.

Author Note:
This story has two parts, wanted the first part out first. It's related to Otome games, I swear.