Learning to have faith in God

Have you ever felt as though that God wasn't going to help you?

(Read Genesis 15)

Key verse:
"But Abram replied," O Sovereign Lord, what good are all your blessing when I don't even have a son? Since you've given me no children, Eliezer of Damascus, a servant in my household, will inherit all my wealth....""(Genesis 15:2)

Abram had no faith in God, he really wanted a son, but he had a feeling that God wouldnt give him a son. God showed him that he could trust him, that he don't have to worry about having any children because he will have as many children as there are stars in the sky.

So many times, we don't trust in God because we don't get exactly what we want. God loves and cares for us dearly, God says no matter what you pray for & it shows goodness to God, he will give whatever you ask for. God loves so truly and dearly and wants to see us happy, but you just have to believe and have faith in him. when we fear when we don't have faith in God, when we just don't care, and do whatever we want, it's hard for God to give us these things that he wants to provide us. It's hard for God to save us from these things when we're not trying to save ours yourself.

So if you truly want these things in your life and want to have this future fantasy, desire dream with God, with life, with a story and adventure, have faith in God, so you can have that. Have faith in God, so you can have all these things that you always ask for, have faith in God, so you could be happy because of all the joy that God gives us have faith in God, so you don't have to worry anymore. Having faith in God delivers every sinful things out of your body. Having faith in God changes everything so trusted him, and you will see great things happen. Things you never thought could happen things you could can't even magine, can't even picture, can't even describe.

Prayer:
Dear God, teach me how to have faith in you, teach me to have my faith even stronger, then this world, please help me to be better than who I am right now and to trust that you could change these hard situations in my life and for me to trust that these things that I wish for the promises that you've made to me will come true for me to not feel upset God. I'm so happy that you are here for me that you could pick and chose me to be your child, and now I'm willing to have faith in you because you pick me and you dearly love me in Jesus name in amen.

Task:
Today would be a good idea to spend time with God more then anything. Tell God how you trust in him show and prove to God that you dearly want to keep the relationship and thrive to show him that you are not focus on the situation in your life right now. Show him that you are focus on him by spending more time with him then the situation happen or even talk to him when the situation gets even harder. Just take time to thank and spend time with him more then playing games, talking to girlfriend/boyfriend, then spending time with yourself.