Five

Catharina was getting settled for bed. Her father knocked on the door of the bedroom where she would be sleeping in. She told her father he could come in and he opened the door carefully. "Hey honey how are you liking it so far? I know it's a bit plain but we can go out on Tuesday to get some stuff." her father said to Catharina. "It's all good dad don't worry. I have a little question for you though." She told her father. "What's up preciosa?" Rodrigo asked pulling out her vanity chair to sit on while she sat on her bed. "Why didn't you tell me that you and mom had another baby?" Catharina's question made her fathers smile drop. "Look honey I didn't have a choice. Don't worry Alissya doesn't know who your girls mom is, but like she probably mentioned I'm going to be telling her tomorrow. After Thanksgiving break, you both will be going back to Camp Half-Blood." Rodrigo explained to his daughter. "Dad it's okay I'm not mad I get it you were just trying to protect us. Don't worry I won't say a thing." Catharina reassured her father.

_________________________________

It was the morning of Alissya's 10th birthday. Cat decided to wake up early to get ready. After she got out of the shower she went through her clothes and got out some baggy low waist jeans paired with a Brazil jacket. It used to be her fathers, it has been her most prized possession over the past 11 years. She decided to do low pig tails on her hair. The party was going to be later at dinner time for a churrasco. Sarah was going to stay with the 2 younger girls while Catharina and her father went out to get the meat, drinks, and any last minute things.

"Hey precious I'm gonna be waiting for you at the car." said Rodrigo as he saw his daughter going down the stairs.
_________________________________

They stopped by a gas station to fill up Rodrigo's truck. Catharina went inside the gas station store to get herself and her father an energy drink and candy. She kept on having an uneasy feeling as if she was being stalked. She went to the register to checkout her items. The cashier was an older man looked like he was in his 50s.

"Is that all sweetheart?" asked the man "Yes thank you." replied Cat "You're even prettier in person you know. Your father is right you're one precious young lady. Got the looks from both your parents." said the older man "Ohh you and my dad must be friends right, thank you." said Catharina awkwardly. "Oh no we aren't friends. I've been searching for you Catharina Carvalho daughter of Aphrodite." said the older man now smiling with hunger in his eyes. Catharina rushed out the store. Out of breath she tried telling her dad what was happening but then came out a Fury that used to be the cashier chasing after them.

"CATHARINA ENTRA DENTRO DO CARRO." yelled Rodrigo in portuguese to his daughter. They got in and drove back home. The fury then was out of sight.

"Are you sure it's safe to be going back home after that Fury saw us? Isn't that risking the girls life?" asked Cat worried for her step mom and sisters "It's not but we can not let them know specially Sarah. After the party I will tell Lilica and and Sarah." said Rodrigo letting his daughter know what will be happening later "Dad I think it's best if me and Lili go back to camp. It's too much of a risk if we don't and I don't wanna take any chances of anything happening to any of us." said Catharina "I was thinking about that already. I spoke to Chiron and he's going to be picking you both up at the airport and he'll be protecting you both the whole flight back to New York. Don't worry honey I've got everything under control." Rodrigo reassured his anxious daughter.

They got home and brought back all of the stuff in a one way trip. "Took you both long enough, babe do you know where 'Blair' is? Lilica was having a panic attack and I still can't find it, she's been inside her room for 3 hours crying now and I can't find it." said Sarah in a very noticeable tired tone while holding Bea. "Who's 'Blair'?" asked Catharina "It's Lilica's first soccer ball we got her. One of the coping mechanisms for her ADHD and anxiety is to play around with it. But she forgot where she put 'Blair' yesterday when she was reading her book so now she is having a panic attack that is leading to an anxiety attack." explained Sarah clearly overstimulated from Bea poking her arm and the whole house being a mess and Lili crying. "Okay dad take Bea and I'll look for 'Blair' what does she look like?" asked Cat trying to help "light pink with 'Blair' labeled with black Sharpie" said Sarah.

_________________________________

After about 10 minutes 'Blair' was found by Cat. It was in the backyard near the pool area they had. Catharina carefully made her way to Lili's room. She noticed the girls crying stopped and it was pure silence. She slowly opened the door and observed the younger girls room. The walls were white with LED lights and vines hanging on the ceiling. There was a Brazil flag and a wall that was covered with books. She had a vanity with all her makeup, hair products, and skincare. She had a queen sized bed with a light pink head frame with gold detailing. A bunch of greek mythology posters hanging all over the room. She had a walk in closet near her TV which had Saturn by SZA playing on spotify.

Catharina was in shock on how alike the two sisters were to each other. She cautiously approached the little girl that was trying her best to read her book even though she suffered from severe dyslexia. "Hey lilica, I found 'Blair'" said Catharina in the softest way she could "Oh my goodness thank you, you don't know how much that means to me Cat" the younger sister said to her sister while pulling her into a hug.

"Lilica what happened sweets? You were doing great this morning?" asked Catharina "I don't know I just felt like there was something watching me and I lost control of my breathing and then I started crying which made it worse. I looked around for Blair but I couldn't find her. Then Bea started crying and I didn't want to be a bother when she already does so much and I always make it harder for her. Then I started shaking and everything got louder, so I got inside my room and stayed here until you came with Blair." Alissya explained to her sister.

"I'm sorry honey. When I was your age I remember my anxiety and ADHD also gave me a really hard time. But then my best friend helped me through how to cope with it correctly. And what you were doing before was just the right way but you gotta remember you're bigger and stronger than the voices and there will always going to be people here for you honey." Catharina reassured the young girl.

"Now let's get you ready for your special night Miss Alissya Carvalho. What are you planning on wearing?" asked Cat "Since it's gonna be all pink and white I was thinking of this dress mom gave me when I was born. She told dad to let me wear it for my 10th birthday." The younger girl went inside her closet and came out wearing a short white dress, hand made by Aphrodite with gold detailing paired with a gold necklace that had a cursive 'Alissya' design and some gold hoop earrings and golden butterflies for both her helix piercing.

"Lilica you look so beautiful I love the whole thing it matches you so well." said Catharina smiling at the mini her in front of the Aphrodite girl. "Thank you. Now mom also left a ribbon for my hair. She told my dad that you knew what to do with it." explained the confused 10 year old girl. "It's gonna be half ish up and rest down. I'm gonna tie the top part with the ribbon. Mom always loved how this looks on me so I'm sure she will love it just as much on your beautiful waves." Catharina said to her sister as she finished her hair. She showed the girl how it turned out and her smile showed exactly how much she loved it.

_________________________________

It had been about 2 hours after the party had ended. Cat was helping her sister go through her gifts. Until their father came in the room with Sarah to explain everything that had happened and how the 2 older girls were going back to Camp Half-blood the next day.

_________________________________

The girls were on their way to camp with Chiron, when they saw Grover Underwood, a Satyr from camp and a blonde curly haired boy who had just killed a Minotaur. They got in the car and rushed to camp.