Part 2

*3rd Person*
The two boys had headed to the mall to shop, eat, and just enjoy each other's company, though neither will ever admit that.
———————————————————————
*Chuuya 1st Person*

I wonder what the Mackerel has been up to? He doesn't really open up, nor is he consistent with keeping up with people. How tf did we even become friends, I swore I hated him, but, now he's like my closest friend. Dare I even say *Best* friend. Ew. Chuuya stop that, he's just a friend.
———————————————————————
*AN Input; Or is he...XP*
———————————————————————
*Dazai 1st Person*

I can't wait to see the little chibiko today! I really didn't wanna go to school and do work. I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING. I swear the teachers are dumber than dumb. Anywho enough about school. I get to see chibi!
——————————————————–————
*AN input (again); Can't stand these homos :'<*
———————————————————————
*3rd person (overall)

They both got into their vehicles and headed toward the mall, of course after checking to see if the other was ready so they knew when to leave. I little bit later  they meet up and head inside the mall.
_______________________________
*3rd person Chuuya*

Chuuya enjoyed the others company, it was a weird feeling, but he knew the feeling was mutual, and not some one-sided feeling. As some would think, because Dazai isn't the same around him, then he is with others. Dazai seems more happier and safer even. Chuuya never brings it up, he doesn't find any reason to.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(idk why I wrote this I low-key just zoned out) more info about them I guess😭
*3rd person; overall*

Dazai and Chuuya both entered the mall one after another, they were both talking about where to go and if they wanted to eat before they shop, or after they shop. In the end they decided afterwards, because they didn't feel like carrying bags of food with them as they were looking around. So they continued to walk around until they came across a store with lots of hats, and all different kinds. Which obviously caught Chuuya's eye. Not so much Dazai, he was mostly judging silently also because he knew the hatrack would want to go there. He almost laughed but didn't because it would be weird to laugh out of nowhere, even if it's him.
—————————————————————————
*1st Person; Chuuya*

"Dazai, do you mind if we stop there?" Why am
I even asking, though if he says no, he can wait outside or sit down somewhere.
Him thinking about that was short lived, because he heard the brunette start to laugh.
"Oi, what so funny?" I already asked him, though he's yet to answer. So ima just leave his ass here I'm going inside.
—————————————————————————
*1st Person; Dazai*

I couldn't help it, I laughed and now Chibi is annoyed. Then he starts to walk away to head inside the store, which I grab his arm, because WHAT THE FUCK. He invited me. I then talk to him which I say, "You are so predictable Chibi, also, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO INVITED ME." To my surprise, the hatrack was starting to laugh. Which caught me off guard. Though his laugh was beautiful, I wish it would've never ended, and his smile, "Your adorable Chibi" Dazai was stunned with his words he had said. Even if he meant it.
—————————————————————————-
*1st person;Chuuya*

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT. How do you say that so casually?? I quite literally froze in place. Because how do you respond to that? Like, do I ignore it, do I say 'Thank you' like what do I say?

"Uhm, let's just go into the store I want to look at hats, I don't care what you do, you can either come with me or go sit down somewhere. Cause either way I am going in that store." I really hope this helps eases this awkward tension right now. If not I don't think I could live with myself.
—————————————————————————
*1st Person; Dazai*

"Uhm, yeah I'll come with, I don't wanna be lonely, especially in this place." I hope that is the right answer right now, but I really don't wanna be alone right now.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AN.             ↘️(🤠)
I really hope yall like this😭 I made this at 2 am so i'm sorry if there's any-sort of mistakes, or if something doesn't make sense, like that one paragraph where I completely zoned out and just wrote,
Which didn't really add up to the story, or at least in that moment.🧍🏽‍♀️
Anywho BAIII🤍🤍