Part 3

*3rd Person*
Dazai and Chuuya both went into the store and while they were bickering quite a bit, and when you bicker/argue in public people get the wrong idea.

They got kicked out of the store.
———————————————————————
*1st Person; Chuuya*

"DAZAI. I wanted to look at the hats, and now we're not allowed back in, because it YOU." I said with complete anger and annoyance. "ME??? The fuck do you mean 'ME'?? You're also part of this!" DOES HE KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP, now people are looking at us, from ALL angles.
———————————————————————
*Time Skip 3rd person*

The two boys left the mall because they got bored and didn't feel like walking anymore. They were in their vehicles and on call, discussing where they wanted to go. They were bored and already out the house so why not? They decided they would go to a park that was nearby.
———————————————————————
*Chuuya 1st person*

"Okay so did you want to lead the way to this park? Cause I have no clue on where it is." Dazai then agreed and lead the way.

To say the least I was not expecting the park to be so pretty. I was not expecting the waste of bandages to know such a beautiful place.

I got out of my car, and stared in awe at the view. Dazai must've seen and started laughing at me. Why the fuck can he not be normal for once.
———————————————————————
*1st Person Dazai"

Chuuya looked so awed at the scene he looked cute, but before I blurted out anymore awkward shit I just started laughing. I don't know why that's the first thing I thought to do, but it was and now I'm being scolded by Chuuya on how annoying I am.

After that very painful rant on my behavior, we walked towards the park swings. We were just talking and bickering, but then it got silent which- I don't know it felt weird. I'm not really used to silent moments with Chibi.
———————————————————————
*Chuuya 1st person*

I don't know why but I just stopped talking, it's not like anything was bothering me. Well kinda there was- but I don't care. I could see Dazai was a bit confused, so I just gave him a reassured smile that nothing was wrong, just getting tired. Yup, just tired.

I spoke up. "I'm tired, ima head home see you at school tomorrow?" I guess it was kinda out of nowhere, but I'm just really tired.
———————————————————————
*Dazai 1st person*

I hope I didn't do anything to upset him. That's the last thing I would ever want to do. Before anything seemed off or weird I replied to his comment "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow! ~Later Chibi!<3~"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I know it took me forever to get this chapter out but oh well it's out now. I know I also told you why it would take me so long but I feel like even with that, this still took forever.

And no it's still not resolved, idk if it's just like my seasonal depression that I get or summer depression. Or just my overall depression coming back, that I fought so hard to get rid of.

ANYWHO I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though I may have switched povs at certain points, and sorry for the random trauma dump just now😭🤍