(6:22)

Jessica: You can trust me, nothing is gonna happen to you. Jake: Trust? Jessica: Yes, you can. Jessica extending her hand to Jake. He looks confused at her. Suddenly she grabs his hand, but then he get's mad and starts screaming. She takes him out to her car, even though he doesn't want to. He's trying to get free. Jake: Away. Jessica: Come on. Suddenly she has Jake put in the car, but he is not happy about it, he tries to get free, but he doesn't know how. And then she drives over to her research center. After some minutes: Emma comes back to Shane's home. She can see that Jake isn't in the living room. Emma: Jake? She puts the burgers down on the table, and she goes around in Shane's home to look after Jake, but he is nowhere to find. After that, she calls Shane. Shane takes his phone. Shane: It's Shane. Emma: It's Emma, i can't find Jake. Shane: That's not good. Emma: I know, i should have brought him with me, i just wanted to buy us some food, and now he isn't here. Shane: Could it be Jessica? Does she have him? Emma: I haven't seen her, but maybe it is. Shane: I'm rushing home, i'm taking the rest of the day off work. Emma: Okay. After that, Shane rurries out to his car, and then he drives home. A little later: Shane is finally home from work, he hurries to go into Emma. Shane: We have to find Jake. Emma: Yes, i'm sorry that i wasn't more careful. Shane: I know, but we have to hurry. Emma: Yeah, we're gonna find him. They are going fast out to Shane's car, and then they are driving. In the meantime: In Jessica's car: Jake is suddenly feeling sick, and he looks down, he can't almost breathe. Jessica: Are you okay? Jake: Need water. Jessica: I don't have any water right here. Jake: Feeling sick, need water. Suddenly is his skin showing his glistening gills. Jessica sees it, and then she drives fast over to her research center. She get's Jake fast out of the car, and she goes into the research center with him. She puts him down on chair, but he can't hardly sit up, because he feels sick.