(14:22)

Shane: I know, but he wanted to try. Ethan: It's good that he wants to try, but we can handle everything without him. Jake hears it and get's sad. Jake: Me not work here? Shane: No, i'm sorry, but you can still hang out here, if you want to. Jake: Me don't know. Ethan: It's for the best. Jake is feeling dejected after being told he can't work at the restaurant, but he is hanging out at the sea restaurant. And after some minutes, Emma comes to the sea resturant. Jake get's happy to see his girlfriend, he goes over to her. Jake: Emma, me happy to see you. Emma: I'm also happy to see you, i missed you. Jake: Me missed you. They are kissing each other. Suddenly he feels bad, and his skin begins to get glistening gills. Ethan suddenly see it from where he is standing. Emma: Jake, what's wrong? Jake: Need water, need to go to sea. Emma: Then hurry up. Jake hurries to go out to the sea, he takes his clothes off, and then he jumps into the water, and transforms into a merman. He undergoes a remarkable transformation. His legs fuse together to form a powerful tail, covered in shimmering scales that reflect the sunlight. He is happy to swim in the water. Meanwhile: At the sea restaurant: Ethan goes over to Emma. He suspects that something is wrong with Jake after what he has seen. Ethan: What happend to your boyfriend? Emma: Nothing happend, he just wanted to get some fresh air, that's all. Ethan looks confused. Ethan: Well, if something is going on, i'll find out. Emma: Let see about that. Later: It's afternoon: Shane has free from work. He sees Emma at the sea restaurant, and goes over to her. Shane: Hey, Emma. Emma: Hey, Shane. Shane: Where's Jake? Emma: He needed water, so is he at the sea. Shane: Okay, then let's go out to the sea. After that, Shane and Emma goes out to the sea, to find Jake. At the sea: Jake sees them from the water, he swims over to them. After some minutes: He get's up from the sea, he tranforms into a human again.