Out Zached The Zach | EXPLICIT

Summary: You're an actress and you get nominated for a big award show so you take Tara and your boyfriend, Zach

Warnings: SMUT18+, sexual innuendos, strong language, mentions of alcohol, reader drinks, flirting, banter/joking with Zach, Zach being Zach, after party, unprotected sex, quickie, hair pulling, pet names (cute), funny and fluff with a little bit of filth

Reader has a laid back, jokester personality, kinda like Jennifer Lawrence, or even Emma stone maybe?

Word count: 4.6k | nod edited 

I wasn't going to add smut into this but then I did, so enjoy!

  ╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Zach has been your boyfriend for almost a year now. Everyone knows you're together, hell. It was hard to hide it even the first few months.

You are a huge success is the acting industry, you've been in every genre of movie and tv show, and everyone absolutely loved you.

"Tara is running a little late." Zach yells out, his voice growing closer, "Where-" he groans, "are you?" The bathroom door pushes open and he tilts his head, "I'm going to need to put a bell on you or something.

You're nervous. In shock. Absolutely terrified out of your mind - The Oscars was a huge deal for you.

You laugh lightly at his joke as you pick up the brush to brush your hair again, Cindie - you're makeup artists, loves when you have your hair tangle free for her.

"Whoa, pump the breaks." He walks in, closing the door behind him. He turns you to face him, fingers gently tilting your head up, "You're nervous."

You purse your lips and bite down on the inside of your cheek, as you can feel tears welling.

All you do is nod and that was enough for Zach. He wraps his arms around you, sighing out, "How many time so I gotta tell you, baby. You're dating Zach justice and we never lose."

You look up at him, laughing as you shake your head, "I'm so glad I have you."

And you really were. Zach was your calm in the storm of the bad days with being so popular. All the flying, the not really having time to eat. Hell, you can barely get a minute alone to yourself most days.

Zach understands that, so he tries to give you your space when you're home, but you never wanted to be alone when he was around.

"I get that a lot, but thank you. It's an honor to called yours, m'lady." He pretends to lift an invisible hat toward you and you smirk.

Zach knew just how to make you laugh. He loved hearing your laugh, he also loved to see how bad he could embarrass you. Once you guys got comfortable and cozy around each other - which was super fast.