Something to Tell | EXPLICIT

𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒: 𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 - "𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝖹𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝗎𝗌 𝖩𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖳𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗀�...

𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒: 𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 - "𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝖹𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝗎𝗌 𝖩𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖳𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖣𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗃𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍"

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, jealous and slightly assholishy!Zach, flirting, jealousy, kissing, praising, hair pulling, choking, biting, scratching, oral (fem rec), unprotected sex, filth with a lil bit of fluff

Word Count: 3.1k | unedited 

——

"Hello, hello everybody. Welcome to today's episode of Dropouts." Zach starts out, "We have Alyssa, Jared, Tara, Y/n, and our very special guest, Marx Allen."

"You've been a constant name in our comment sections recently." Jared says, "So thank you for accepting our invitation to come on."

Marx nods, "It's a pleasure to be here, thank you." He looks around and lands on you, "I like that necklace." He reaches over, "Is that an amethyst crystal?"

You nod, looking down at his fingers caressing the wire wrapped mineral in his fingers, "Yeah, I got it for my birthday last year."

He rests your necklace against your t-shirt, "It's beautiful." He smiles and you look over at Zach, who's scrolling on his phone, "Excuse me, Mr. Host Man. Whatcha doin'?"

He ignores you, making you tilt your head, and you look at Tara. She leans in to her mic, "Yeah, hello. What are we doing?"

Not even five minutes into the episode, and Zach is acting off. You knew Zach liked you, and you liked him, thanks to Tara. But, you told her that you were only going to believe it when it came from his own lips on his own terms.

So far, Zach has confirmed it, mainly by just acting out when there were guests on, specifically with the ones who flirted with you. So you made it your mission to finally get Zach to break.

Zach looks up at Tara from his phone, "You know, it's funny. I seen someone the other day doing something and I think it's perfect for you, too."