Mine | EXPLICIT

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, jealous!reader, jealous!zach, mentions of alcohol, kissing, hair pulling, choking, biting, scratching, unprotected sex, oral (m rec), lots of dirty talk, use of daddy, creampie, filth

Word Count: 2.1K | unedited 

If Zach Justice isn't your thing, please move on. No negativity needed. Thanks & enjoy if you read!

——

Rumors circulated, of course, but nothing was true.

You and Zach had ended things only a week ago, mutually, but that didn't stop the web warriors from causing drama.

Tonight, you're at a Tara Yummy party, which of course had influencer after influencer, and you were very popular too, which only added fuel to Zach's jealous fire.

You spotted him across the room, eyes glued to you as you talked with Sam. It was innocent, just two friends catching up, nothing more.

But Zach didn't feel that way.

With every guy you talked tonight, he wanted to walk over and rip them away from you. Just them breathing the same air as you set him off.

He wanted to believe that you weren't his anymore, and that's why he hasn't caused a scene like he so badly wanted to.

You nod at Sam talking, eyes moving past him to glance at Zach, "Mhm." You nod your head and look back at Sam, "I get what you're saying, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call." You reach out and squeeze his bicep, "You deserve nothing but happiness, Sam. I mean that."

He smiles and nods, "Thanks for listening, I know you have your own issues going on." He chuckles, "You and Zach still on good terms?"

You nod, "Yeah, I can tell that me talking to any other guy sets him off." You laugh, "I know where I'll end up tonight, but I may as well have a little fun with him before I do, ya know?"

Sam laughs, "He's not over you."

"I'm not over him either." You shrug, "Maybe it was wrong to end things?" You take a sip of your drink, sighing as you lean against the bar, "Oh." You notice Zach walking over to you, "Here he comes."

"Hey, Sam. Y/n." Zach looks around, clearly agitated, "I hate to cut this conversation short, but can I.." he motions to you and Sam nods, "Yeah, of course man."

Sam walks away and Zach takes his place, "What are you doing?"

You tilt your head, playing dumb, "I'm at Tara's party. What are you doing?"

He clenches his jaw, "Don't do that. I'm not in the mood for-"

"I'm fucking with you." You laugh, "You need to loosens up, here." You hand him your cup, "Finish this so I can get another."