Until Her

"I didn't know that you want to watch, Sweetheart"

"Not really... but I just want to etch this in my mind to make sure that this is the image I'll replace those memories I have over the weekend. I might have misinterpreted what I thought happened over those last two days. Salamat! Salamat sa isang malutong na sampal. At least, I could wake up from this nightmare this early"

I immediately pushed the girl off me the moment I saw her turned around.
I watched her walked away.

I could have just leave it at that, I should have...
but the moment I saw Miguel stood up and was about to hold her hand, I was out of my seat in a blink of an eye.

The next thing I knew, my fist landed on his cheeks.
His body fell down.
Then he stood up, and threw one at me.
I tasted copper, and spit out blood.
I bit the inside of my cheeks ready to go for another round.

Everything was a blur.
I couldn't see anyone... I didn't hear anything.
My left flew to his lips.
He fell again
I felt Caloy pulling me away- I would actually walk away, but then I saw her ran to him, kneeled down, checking his busted lips.
She didn't even look at me.

I saw red.
I ran to where she was, and pulled her to stand.

"Bitawan mo ako, Conrad!", she screamed, pushing my hand away.

I had my arm around her midsection, her back to my side.
She's kicking her legs, fighting me real hard.

"Kalma... I'm not going to hurt you"

"You already did!"

"Stop it, Liza. Nasasaktan ka na"

"G*go ka ba! Bitawan mo ako nang hindi na ako masaktan"

"Sasabunin ko yang bibig mo! Kailan ka pa natutong magmura!"

"Let me go, Conrad!"

"I'll let you go, or I'll have another round with your boyfriend. You choose"

She slowly calmed down when she heard what I said.
That doesn't sit well with me.
I wanted to run to Miguel and give him another one.
But I was holding Liza, and that is more than enough for now.

I was not kidding when I told her she's making me want to lose control and take control at the same time.
She has this power to calm me; and in the same breath, she can make me go crazy.

I glanced at Miguel who's still on the ground.
Ang sarap gawing punching bag ng mukha ng boyfriend nya.

"Let's go", I said, pulling her with me.
Because if we won't leave at that moment, I can't be blamed on what I will do next.

——-

He dragged me to the parking lot.
I saw his bike first, before he even stopped.
The moment he opened the compartment for the helmets, I immediately took one, not giving him the opportunity to put it on me.
I buckled it as fast as I could, then I lifted my foot and rode the back of his bike, before he could even offer me his hand.

I can see him getting frustrated, but I'm done considering other people's feelings, especially his.
I just want this day to be over with... and probably stay far away from him.

I felt him start the bike.
I placed my hands on the seat of the bike, trying to find something to hold onto to keep me from falling.
Then his hands were moving behind him, probably finding mine, and when he did, he pulled them and placed them around his waist.

The moment he let go of my hands, I moved them away, but this time, I held his shirt instead, not wanting to be any more nearer to him.

I heard him took a deep breath.
Then the next think I knew, he was holding my legs, pulling me closer to him, then he took my hands again and moved them to his waist.