~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 ~

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

~ Extended Synopsis ~

When does a man become a monster?

Is it when he reaches his breaking point? When he loses sight of his humanity and the person he once was? When a selfless intent to protect the ones he loves goes astray? Or, is it when the hero reaches a point in his life where he realizes he truly has nothing to lose?

For each person, the answer varies but for Issac Finkelstein, you could say his journey to becoming a monster involved a bit of everything.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves here because before he became a monster, he was a man.

A man trying to move on from the tragedies and hardships he endured. A man trying to be there for his daughter while he tried to hide his secrets from her. A man who trying to keep the darkness and the shadows from drowning him as he kept his demons at bay.

He was just a man, but the prophecy didn't care. No, the prophecy dictated that he would become a monster, but before he became a monster, he had to first become a villain.

So, this is the beginning of that journey and at the start, Issac had no intention on being a villain, but then again, no one ever does. For you see, before he became a villain, Issac was still just a man — a man trying to ignore the temptations of the dark.

Beforehand, it was never a problem for him as Issac lived a good life [ignoring the past he had before he integrated himself into Fairytopia's societal system]. He had a family who loved him and friends who enjoyed his presence. There were some challenges that he and his family faced along the way, sure, but for the most part, life for him was truly going well...

Until it wasn't.

When Issac first got faced with hardships, he never quite got a good grasp at handling the grief that followed. As the hardships pressed on, so did his inability to properly deal with the grief and pain that followed after as this mindset seemed to continue for years.

So when his adoptive eldest child, Jaxon, disowns him [and his daughter] after blaming the two for Lillian [his adoptive youngest daughter]'s disappearance, the action serve as a gateway for the darkness to arrive and it hasn't left since the night the shadows first made itself known to him.

So, Issac has spent the past two hundred years {equivalent of two human years} trying to ignore the whispers of the shadows that followed, the alluring voices trying to lure him into the darkness and the magnetic-like pull the shadows had over him. But while he did his best to ignore those things, he soon found there was one thing he couldn't ignore: his reoccurring nightmare.