~ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ~

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Author's note: this is the prologue that will lead us into the pilot episode and serves as background information for the trilogy in addition to this fandom.

However, part of the prologue will play a key role in this book and will be a major component for the third book {specifically a part of this prologue will serve as a key component for the third book}, so yeah!

In addition, some characters will have descriptions and some characters will not. The emphasis of {or lack of the} descriptions for the characters is completely intentional. Why did I decide to do this, you may ask? Well... I will just let you be the judge of that one. 😉

Also, just as a heads-up, some things {mostly the end of the prologue} will be repeated in the opening segment of the pilot for further emphasis.

Oh! One last thing!

The prologue is {partially} connected to a book called Deceitful History - it's written by my sister/bestie, GeekyCookie1, who also came up with the hierarchical system I use in this book {which I have listed in the updated credit page}!

Granted, it's a bit different from hers for plot purposes , but the bulk of the system that she created is still there. Anyways, if you're interested in this fandom, then I definitely recommend that you check out her book!

Enjoy!

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Prologue

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

"A long, long—"

"Oh come on, Jax! Do you really have to start like that? I mean, you'd think that this kingdom would have a better way to update their opening segment to these stories by now!"

"Ah, that's true, Libby, but tragically, the Avalonians are sticklers for tradition, so it's a mandate that, I, as this kingdom's Storyteller, stick with this traditional, standardized format... as incredibly outdated as it is," the narrator casually chimed in as boos were heard by the latter.

"Lame!" their sister chimed in before she huffed, causing the narrator to chuckle. "I'll do my best to make it interesting," Jax softly said as their sister sighed. "Fine," she said as they chuckled.