~ What happened? ~

In the next morning, I woke up and saw somebody staring at me.It was Austin."See who's awake.Good morning beautiful.", He said."Wait, what happened? ", I asked."Somebody unknown has put you to sleep with the help of a chloroform soaked tissue.", Austin explained."Until that I can remember. ", I whispered.My stomach growled."I think you need something to eat.Let's go down.", He said and picked me up bridal style .Of course he even went downstairs with me like that.Plus he wasn't only the star football, he was even a good singer and by that he began to sang 'our' favourite song "So put your hands up, oh oh oh oh, cause this is a stand up ", He sang.I laughed.Then he put me down on a bar stool.Aus went to the fridge took some ingredients out and made a omlette with cheese,salami and tomatoesI just sat there while he cooked and wondered why he was so gentle, protective and really nervous. Does he have a crush on me too? But that disappeared almost immediately.I mean he is popular and why should he date me and we're just 'best friends'."Bon appetit, cutie!", He said happily, but also a little nervous.Then he went back upstairs picked his guitar up and came back.He sat down next to me and played some Songs.Then my heart stopped beating immediately.It felt like I was dreaming.I was lost in his beauty and almost choked on my food.But then I came back to reality and realised that he looked at me all the time while he played.After a while I was done with breakfast, by that I stand up and brought my plate to the sink.As I looked at Aus, I saw that he looked thoughtful. "Hey what's wrong with you? ", I asked him kinda worried."Nothing", He said somehow a bit sad."Don't say it's nothing.Come on, tell me bud", I said."I don't know . There's just.I need....no matter.", He said stuttering.I pulled him into a very tight hug hoping he wouldn't notice my fast beating heart."Are you okay?", He asked carefully."Ye-yeah I'm alright!", I answered him.Then he pulled me into another hug which felt endlessly.After the hug.He took my things and walked me home.My parents weren't at home due to business."Call me when you need something. ", He said.It was already evening so I answered him with a simple "Okay".He took one step towards me, hugged me, gave me kiss on the forehead and left the house.I closed the door , went upstairs, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and my hair and cuddled up in my bed . Before I fell asleep, I thought a last time about today and then fell asleep immediately.