35|Quality Highlights

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 21

📍Purple Siren

On the dance floor with my friends enjoying the night, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a strange man, "The don a call yuh" he says pointing up at Mari and I nodded.

"Mi soon come, mi ago upstairs" I tell the girls before following behind the man, "Did you miss me?" I smile plopping myself down on his lap and he nods blowing smoke into my face.

I know I was tipsy but I didn't just imagine that, "You're smoking again?" I ask with a frown on my face and he lifts his hand showing me the hookah.

"It smells like weed Mari" I point out and I know it's his birthday and he probably just wants to have fun but if he's smoking again that means he could also be doing other things.

"A the first time from day and mi nuh practice fi smoke every day" he says and I move off his lap, "Since when have you started smoking again because the last time—"

"Make we talk bout this later when we reach home" he cuts me off and I pout not liking his tone but this is how he gets when he smokes. He's easily irritated and very snappy.

"Stop worry yuhself, this a the only one mi ago smoke and if yuh nuh comfortable mi can stop now" he says and I nod, "I don't want you to fall back into old habits" I tell him and he puts the hookah down.

"Ah, come here" he says pulling me back onto his lap and I stare down into his eyes, "Mi sorry if me scare yuh but mi promise seh a only weed mi been a smoke" he says but that's what he told me last time and look what happened.

"That's what you said last time but let's table this, I don't want to ruin the mood" I tell him as the DJ comes onto the mic.

"Fi all a the gyal dem weh know nuh matter how much you and the bwoy fight unuh nah leff, sing deh one yah make me hear" he says playing Crawsis by 450 & Shaneil Muir and the club erupts into excitement.

Mari uses the distraction to snake his hand between my thighs and I try to ignore the way my skin heats up at his touch, "Open yuh legs" he rasps and I shake my head no.

"People a watch we" I mumble making eye contact with a random girl and he hisses his teeth, "Mi nuh give a fuck" he says and I turn to look at him, lust the only thing evident in his low red eyes.

Shifting my legs a bit to give him more access, I inhale sharply when his cold fingers rub against my wet folds, "Why yuh nave on nuh panty?" he groans and I give him a wicked smile.

"Surpri—ahh" I started to say but ended with a moan when he thrust two fingers inside me, roughly finger fucking me as his thumb simulates my clit.

Biting my lip to suppress my moans, I drop my head onto his shoulder when the pressure in my stomach starts to build.