Chapter 5 : The perfect kiss♡

It's finally lunch time and I'm officially known as the witch boy of the school for good great start, I walk around the cafeteria. Where could I sit? I didn't really have a chance to make any friends during my breaks, classes and when I talk interacted with the other students, they weren't really friendly. I notice Tedros laughing with his friends, he notices me and quickly ignores me doesn't matter I rather not deal with his friends. I'm comfortable being alone anyways. I quickly walk the other way with my lunch tray in hand. I bump onto someone's firm chest I look up to see lee, it's been a while since I saw his face, we really got to stop meeting like this.

''You should really watch your step, clumsy prince'' Lee says as he looks down at me and I let out a small chuckle.

''Is that really your new nickname for me'' I reply with a smirk.

''Will you watch your where you place your feet'' He asks as he raises one eyebrow as he tilts his head at me. I pat his shoulder and get closer to his face with a smirk.

'' I don't think so, but I'll keep that in my notes, see ya '' I reply with a small chuckle as I step to walk pass him, but I feel Lee's hand on my arm I look up at him.

''Before you go, you should know you did well'' He says with a softer tone, is he talking about the wall climbing.

''For a damsel or a witch boy?'' I tease, he let's go of me and sighs.

''No but for a clumsy prince I could tell it was more difficult than I assumed, my apologies'' He says in a sincere tone I guess this is new.

''Thanks, sorry for teasing you about the little sword fight between you and teddy, you were pretty touch'' I say in more relaxes tone.

''Glad you noticed, I'm heading to eat with Tedros want me to guide or carry your there safely'' He suggests as let's out a small curl at the end of his lip's thanks, but I don't really think I'm welcomed there.

''Nah I prefer eating alone, these students are afraid to accept of their witch boy but thanks for the offer, grumpy cat'' I answer with gentle pat on his shoulder as I walk past him, and I hear a little scoff behind me.

I sit at an empty table and stare at my list of boys for Sophie to kiss, I can't bother learning theyre names. How hard would it be to get one of these guys to kiss her?

''Hey, it's (your name) , isn't it?'' says disembodied voice in a nervous tone, I raise my head to see a that boy with the hazel nut hair I'm pretty sure his name Gregor.

''Hey there'' I answer, wait he's on my list maybe I can set him up with Sophie.

''Do you mind if I sit with you?!'' He asks as he waves little finger guns.

''No, if you want too'' I answer as he struggles to sit properly, he makes lots of noises, I let out a little chuckle. He finally sits down.

''I'm your roommate Gregor! Gregor charming the prince's son I try not to be too charming'' he says with a nervous smile.