Chapter 7 : A friendly competition

(Your pov)

I continue to chat with Gregor until I notice lee walk over towards us.

'' Look it's my hero here to check on us'' I tease as I notice that Daniel is missing.

'' Where's your friend?'' I ask as I cross my arms. I look back at Gregor normally until I see Daniels hands quickly grip on his shoulders.

'' Right here buddy'' Daniel says with a cheeky tone with a suspicious smile.

'' AAaaahh!!'' Gregor screams as he falls to the ground clearly scared.

'' Rorry about that I just wanted to apologise.'' Daniel says in an insincere tone as he lifts Gregor of the ground.

''Oh really? '' I question him as I tilt my head slightly while I raise one eyebrow. I don't trust him not one bit.

'' Of course, witch dude! Gregory is our buddy and roommate I must make him feel more welcomed.'' He responds to me with the same fake tone. What a load of bull.

''Umm thanks I guess'' Gregor says with surprised tone as he fixes himself a bit.

'' hey! let me make it up to you. Let's team up and I can make you fight the weakest guy here.'' Daniel says as he pulls Gregory into his arm with a mischievous smile that Gregor fell for

''umm...I don't know.'' Gregor says hesitantly as he tries to move away from him.

'' come on buddy! I know everyone here and I can teach you some sick tricks.'' Daniel says as he pulls him in tightly with small shakes just like Tedros did. Gregor didn't respond for a while. Wait! He isn't actually considering this offer. It could be a trap.

'' ok'' Gregor replies as it leaves a bright sinister smile across Daniels lips.

'' Gregor!!'' I shout quickly. How could he accept this dumb offer.

'' (your name) I need this, I can't get another fail.'' Gregor says with a sad puppy face. He does have a point. I don't really know anyone else here.

''perfect I knew you'd be able to use your head.'' Daniel says as messes with Gregor's hair. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I look up behind me.

'' would you like to team up together, I'm pretty efficient when it comes to physical combat.'' Lee says as I feel his soft hand.

'' *sigh* I guess I will have my knight after all.'' I tease with a light smile. I may not be my partner but at least I can be with someone I like.

'' I'm only trying to keep you from another fail I'm not your knight and shinning armor.''

'' That's what you say but you sure like looking after me, Grumpy cat.'' I tease with a little chuckle, and I swear I could see a bit of joy on Lee's serious face. Daniel scoffs loudly as he crosses his arms and mumbles something, but I can't hear him.

'' Faries!!'' Professor Windward shouts as a group of Fairies flies into the room.

'' Not those demons again!!'' Gregory yells in fear as he covers his face. I forgot that I'm not only that dislike these creatures.

The white fairies all surround us in sparkle glitter and all over us and our outfits change into something more practical for combat. A white gym bodysuit that covers our whole body with gold details all over the outfit with the school's crest on our chest. The look had slight alterations for each boy little accessories to make each guy to look unique. I had a headband with a cute pair of arms and legs warmers.

''Woah now this is so cool'' I say with a little twirl, I guess this was happening in all those kid's book Sophie reed. I look good. I look at lee and observe his outfit he looks nice, his hair was tied up in a small ponytail, the suit perfectly outlines his muscles and the rest of his body. He seemed a little uncomfortable.