Chapter 11- Wild & Rough

'Mom'

'Mom'

The thought of hearing her daughter's voice in her sleep caused Stara's mother to scowl and blink open her eyes. She straightened up and grabbed

her phone dialing Stara's number.

(The number you are trying to call is switched off)

"Silly me, they must be on the flight now."

A second later she realized as she murmured.

****

His footsteps were impatient and rough which resembled his demeanor as he entered the illusion room to spot her trembling form in a corner.

She was sitting with her knees hugging to her chest. Although she must have heard him approaching her, she refused to acknowledge his

presence. He knelt in front of her.

"Pearl"

"Don't touch me!"

She jerked Dominick's hand away in an instant. A weak gasp left her mouth when he grasped her hand and pulled her closer.

"Look at me."

As she did with her teary brown eyes, he could feel a sudden wave of pang engulfing his heart. He sighed and wiped her tears as more tears replaced her old ones.

"Don't you think it is better to just kill me?"

"These aren't real."

He took off his shirt and forced her to put it on while Stara scowled.

"What do you mean?"

She stood up and wiped her tears as she saw him getting up as well towering over her. She was stunned when he applied pressure to a specific spot on the wall, causing the bugs to instantaneously vanish while his gaze remained on her.

"What, how?"

She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"This is an illusion room and is computerized."

She licked her dry lips and heaved a sigh of relief for she wasn't feeling disgusted anymore and the feeling of the bugs crawling in her entire form too disappeared.

She gasped again when the Younger Salazar grabbed her body in a tight hug in the following split second.

"Dom?"

"Pearl"

By the stink of his breath, she scrunched up her nose, realizing that he was drunk.

"I missed you, so, so damn much."

Her heart ached when he tightened the embrace around her and mumbled in a low tone.

Thup!

She gulped when he pushed her body against the wall.

"Do you love him?"

He attacked her neck, sounding angry.

"Ahh, what?"

She arched her head while trying to remove his hands around her but his calloused arms around her tightened more.

"Do you love that piece of shit?"

"Arjun?"

"Don't take his f*cking name!"

He grabbed her jaw and spoke on her face. His drunken form shook in fury.