🦄e

Izuku waved out from the doorway as Shinso pulled out of the driveway with Kyoko in the back seat. He was going to drop him off since he had gone in an hour earlier today, and Izuku didn't have to go in until nine. Closing the door, Izuku decided to take a nap before heading out.

Arriving at the agency, Izuku saw Katsuki and grinned as he hadn't seen his best friend in almost two weeks.

"Kacchan," he yelled to get his attention, but Deku froze when the blonde turned around. "What's wrong?" He asked as he got closer.

"Ochaco is sleeping with Iida," the red-eyed male said, and Deku's jaw dropped.

Katsuki and Ochaco had been dating for almost three years. It was a shock at first, but Izuku was happy for them.

"How did you find out?" He asked, and the blonde huffed.

"Walked in on them in my damn bed, and you know the four-eyed freak had the nerve to lecture me about knocking before entering a room," He said, and Izuku looked at him in disbelief.

"What did you do?" he asked. Thanks to Mitsuki, he knew Katsuki didn't deal well with emotion, especially when it was matters of the heart.

"I threw his naked ass out the window, landed on a moving car, then I made her pack her shit and leave too," Katsuki said proudly of himself, but still hurt.

"Well, good for you," Izuku said, patting his shoulders.

"Yeah, whatever," Kacchan huffed, "Go get the change. We are patrolling together today," he said before walking out of the building.

After work, Izuku quickly changed and drove to Kyoko's daycare. Arriving there he saw cop cars out, immediately a sinking feeling began to form in his stomach.

Parking hazardously he jumped out and ran into the building and into the receptionist area.

There, he saw Kiko and Marta talking to some cops. As he rushed in, they turned to him and Killed started to sob loudly.

"Mr. Midoriya," She said, "We're so sorry," she continued.

"Where is Kyoko?!" He asked, but no one said anything. "WHERE. THE. FUCK. IS. MY SON?" He yelled, causing the two ladies and the cops to flinch.

"Mr. Midoriya, your son is missing," One of the cops said, and Izuku got mad. Lightning started to run up and down his body.

"What happened?" He asked, turning to Marta, "How did he go missing?"

"Well, I took the kids out to the park on Smiths Street, the one next to the forest, and he was collecting different-colored leaves. He must have wandered off, and I didn't notice until we got back," she said, and Izuku just stared at her.

"Why were you taking them off the property in the first place? There was no plan for you to take them off the grounds, and why wasn't I called immediately when you realized he was gone?" He hissed. "How long ago was this?" He asked, glaring at her.

"It was around lunch, around 12:30, when we got back," He muttered, and Izuku froze.

"ITS SIX FUCKING PM NOW," He roasted as he pulled out his phone and sent a few texts before he started to pace the office.

"Izuku?" Shinso called as he and his parents ran into the office. "What happened? Where's Kyoko?" The purple-haired male asked.

"He's missing," Izuku said as tears finally ran down his face.

Shinso immediately comforted him, and Aizawa and Mic started talking to the others.

Two hours later they finally left the school, Marta was led to a police car in cuffs as she was being charged for neglecting a child under her care.

Izuku got in the back of Aizawa's car with Shinso. "We'll find him," the other said. Izuku looked at him and finally saw that he was dressed nicely.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked. Shinso turned a little red.

"I was on a date," He mumbled, and Izuku hummed before looking out the window.

They pulled into his driveway a few minutes later, and the greenette slowly climbed out of the car.

"Midoriya, did you leave your lights on?" Mic asked, and he looked up to see that the lights in his house were on.

"No," he said, frowning before all four rushed towards the house.

Izuku pulled out his key and opened the door. The four of them ran in and froze at the sight before them: the living room entrance.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 712

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 7:30 am

When are you reading this?