Part 1/??? the start

A Shrunken boy won a ticket to go to the alola region but he didn't entered a contest was it for free or is it a trap?

(Zack) "I'm traveling to the alola region with my Eevee. I didn't know if this is a trap or it's for free." I can't wait to see what's waiting for me. When we got there I climbed on Eevee's back and was ready to explore the alola region. "Let's go Eevee"

(Eevee) I want to make sure my master is safe but has fun so I decided he gets to his destination safely.

(Zack) I did bump into someone that's nice to me for once. (If you're wondering why I say that well where I live everyone was mean to me because of my size) She introduced herself as Lilly and offered me to ride in her bag until she gets professor Kakui's home. Kakui offered me a starter Pokemon and I chose the Pokemon that looks like a seal. After a while it's time we started our adventure of being the best trainer in the region.

(Eevee) I wasn't jealous of the seal Pokemon. I was blushing about having a new member of the team though.

(Popplio) I love my new trainer and a partner of him. We trained pretty hard for 6 hours together. I sometimes think a should keep him inside for safety.

(Zack) I wanted my team to have fun together while training (if you're wondering how I stay safe at home well Eevee does hide me in a place you might expect: her stomach) I do try to tell how things are going at where I live to Popplio. At night I ask my Pokemon if I can sleep inside of them. Popplio wanted me so sleep inside her for the night and I accepted the offer.

(Popplio) I understand him and his life and I feel sorry for him so at night I offer him to sleep inside me for the night.

(Eevee) I do like my trainer to sleep inside me at night. I wasn't jealous of Popplio having Zack sleep inside him in fact I wanted him to feel my...no our master inside him.

(Zack) After I fell asleep I decided to explore Popplio's body tomorrow.

(Popplio) It feels so weird to have our trainer inside my body but I didn't mind about it.

(Eevee) I slept pretty good as usual at night I can't sleep until Zack is safe and protected. (If you're wondering why I don't just fall asleep well one night someone broke in and kidnapped Zack and I didn't sleep until he's safe with me and trust me it's harder then it sounds)

(Zack) At morning I exploded Popplio's body and It was fun while it lasted. We rushed to the first trial and it's pretty hard actually. I did get a Z-crystal at the end and It's small enough for me. I even got a chance to meet the island guardian Tapu Koko He's pretty heartful. We got into the first kahana battle and I was smart enough to bring out a Tocannon it fight that fight type kahana. For beating the kahana we got the fighting type Z-crystal.