part 3/??? the third island part 1/2

(Zack) At morning Tapu Lele let'd us know it's time for the third island and she guided us to the boat. When we got to the third island Eevee let'd me out and putted me on her back.

(Eevee) I love Zack he may be small but I followed his orders and the team as well. I know it's been like five days we've been here.

(Popplio) I love and I think it's time I tell him why I didn't evolve yet.

"Hey Zack?" "Yes popplio?" "I think it's time I tell you why I didn't evolve yet." "Why won't you evolve yet?" "I have weird DNA that makes me evolve when I want to and I can devolve the same way."

(Zack) We soon arrived at the island. I immediately got into the trials. Until then I meet my brother at the ghost trial. He got his Pokemon out and prepared for battle.

(Zack's brother) Get him and his Pokemon. His team did something that he didn't think it would happen. They didn't obey him and fought him instead.

(Zack ,Eevee and popplio) (At the same time) "What just happened?"

(Zack's team) "He makes us train all the time and we thought it's time to give him what he deserves."

(Zack) We completed all the trials and meet up with the Island guardian Tapu Bulu he gave us a gift a tapuliam Z. (Correct me if I spelled it wrong) We leave for the fourth island tomorrow.