part 2/??? the second island

(Zack) After we got the fight type Z-crystal we set of to the second Island. While we're going there Eevee asked me if I could stay inside her just in case. I did accept the offer of staying inside Eevee but in the mouth because I wanted to see the Island.

(Eevee) I'm worried about Zack because if the last Island was hard to stay safe on I thought the next one will be more dangerous so I asked him if he'd stay in me. I'm glad he accepted the offer but he told me he'll stay in my mouth because he wants to see the Island.

(Popplio) I know I haven't evolved yet but I have weird DNA that makes me evolve when I want to and I can dissolve too.

(Zack) When we got to the Island I went to the water trial first then the fire was second and the third one was the grass. I got a fire type and grass type for the 1st and 3rd trails. At the first trial I encountered a huge Pokemon and sent out the grass type to take care of the fight. At the fire trial I sent out popplio and didn't know why Popplio didn't evolve yet. At the final trial I sent The fire type to take care of the fight.

(Eevee) Zack looks tired after all those fights and I asked him if he wants to sleep inside me for the night.

(Popplio) The fire trail was pretty hard and the rest are pretty hard too. I asked Zack if we could spend tomorrow training.

(Zack) I guess we have Olivia as the final trial of the island before we started the fight she took me to the ruins of hope meeting this island guardian Tapu Lele. After the fight ends Olivia gave me a rock type Z-crystal. Tupu Lele healed us up and the day was about to end. Tapu Lele let'd us to sleep with her for the night. At night Eevee swallowed me for me to sleep inside her stomach for the night.