who dat

Maddies pov:

I was chilling watching tv and i got a te xt on my phone. It was dd saying hes coming over. I quickly get up and get dressed rq, luh bit of makeup. As was was applying my mascara i think to myself, dd still dosent fucking know who has been dming me. But i know...

dd pov:

I was onw to mads house cause im not letting go on who has been dming her ts. And she been on a mad mood too so when she in a bad mood, im in a bad mood. I finally make it her hosue as well.

"maddie we needa talk mh." I say.

"k." She says dryly.

"Okay well first aint no reason to be dry." I clap back.

"Alr js say what you needed to say bro." She says.

"I mean i dont know why you got all werid about it but... ik who has been dming you and im about to spin on him rs." I say.

"oh you do? Well first i havent been texting him back js to let yk, i dont even have feelings for him no more." She says

"Ik that. But gimme your phone rq i got an idea." I say, a light bolb goes off in my head.

I grab her phone and press record.

"Yeah yk who dis is, stop texting ma girl im not jacking you ya heard? She dont want you no more cameron, idgaf if you ha ex or not. Stop texting ha before i really spin on you."

I pressed stop on the video and watched it js to make sure it was alright. I then asked mads if it was okay and she said yea.

"Mads is got a question." I say.

"Why didnt you tell me that was your ex? And what he got againsit you?" I ask

"Oh well, before kay went to jail i got a boyfriend, cameron. And he was good until he got too friendly when he was like drunk. He cheated and i kept forgiving him so then one night i had enough. I remeber i told him off and then he punch me on my jaw line, luckly it didnt make physical damage. I told my brother and him and doa when he was in the gang, they started beating the shit out him and his brothers. Then i havent heard about him since."

"i didnt tell you because i though you were gonna bug out because nun ever happened like this." She finally ends.

"okay i understand, if he do one more dumb shit imma have to spin on him okay?" I ask, but in seriousness.

"okay."

30 mintues later...

me and mads was on the couch with her head on my lap. We was watching saw 2 because she enjoyed it or whatever. Bro, i waned to watch bunkd. But she said valerie banded her from watching it because val once had too mcuh water while watching it and she almost had a sezuire while watching bunkd. They joke abt it now and then but val banded her and that shit made me laugh.

i get up to get some snacks cause i was hungry, i ate and got tired but i was busy tmrw so i didnt sleepover mads house. We told our byes and i love yous and then i went home.

i rember seeing somone js stand there, with their hand on there hip but more near their stomach. I instatly knew what was there so i hopped inside of the car and baiscally raced to my house.

I got to my hosue and unlocked my door, i breathed in relif, idk who that was but wtv...

*knock knock*

"oh shit." I say in disbelief.

Okay guys end of chapter ik its short but im sorryyyy, i have no modivation to do a long chapter so this is what we got rn. Ill try to make a long one next chapter. Make sure yall bote and comment. Byeee 😛😛