this cant be true, but it is

Previously on ALL I NEED

i rember seeing somone js stand there, with their hand on their hip but more near their stomach. I instatly knew what was there so i hopped inside of the car and baiscally raced to my house.

I got to my hosue and unlocked my door, i breathed in relif, idk who that was but wtv...

*knock knock*

"oh shit." I say in disbelief.

The knocking made my heart sink to my ass. Who tf is knocking on my house. And better yet im alone. Fuck it. I go to grab my gun from upstairs and tuck it in the left of my jeans and put it over my shirt. Its still noticeable which is good.

the knocking continues.

"yo wtf is ur name and occupations, why tf you at my house pussy." dd screams out on the other side of the door trying to peek out the peephole.

"hello david reyes, so i heard you took my princess." The guys states.

I was nearly pissing my pants. Who tf still says 'you took my princess' dawg js say 'you took my bitch'. That simple.

"Who is you bro? And never say that sentence again because who tf." I respond.

i add another response,"you got five fucking seconds for you to tell me who you are or im blowing ya brains out."

"im cameron, i saw the video ya sent me on my BITCHES phone and who tf does that. Maddie is mines." He says.

Nah why tf he sound like a lil girl wit a raspy voice?

"ohh you the cameron bitch arent you?" i say not really giving a fuck no more, hoe really built like a nerd.

"yes indeed." He replies.

"yes indeed 🤓!" I mock him, hes def a civilian.

"go the fuck away from my home dumbass, i really deck you if ya dont ya heard." I say.

"hmm, you havent seen the last of me david!!" he says.

nah because he got me buggin, he deadass a nerd. Why did mads date him 😭😭.

maddies pov:

It was night time and i had to get clean a bit. I turned on the shower and collected everything i needed. My body lotion, towels, clothes, and my skin care was on my vanity.

after my shower i called val and neveah. I missed mh mad crazy and i could barley call them no more so i decided to take this opportunity.

"heyyy bitchh" I say.

"heyy." They say in sync.

"i really missed my baes, yall wanna come over and have a sleepover?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"YES" they agreed instatly and before i know it they are out of the call and into the car.

im really exited because we havent hung out in foreverrrrr. And there was a party coming up so i wanted to go there.