YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

irl, the ellis house || 9:30 am

" that's nasty" isaac says as eli walks into the living room with a bowl of fruit and cottage cheese. "what's nasty" the camera man says.

"eli,he's eating like fruit and cottage cheese" isaac says back as he puts his socks on,making a disgusted face. "i rarely eat this for breakfast" eli says, trying to defend himself.

"it's is 9:30 in the morning" "it's really good" eli says as he keeps eating. "that does not look good" the camera man says. "i know it's doesn't look good,buts it's good"

"ari why are you playing video games before you've down your school?" their mom yells into the living room from the kitchen. "oooooo"

eli starts to play fortnite on ari's switch as ari leans over him to look. "theirs literally no aim, how do you play on this?" eli says while shooting a character.

isaac goes in the kitchen as takes creatine for practice,then quickly chugs his water after regretting it. "so who's the one who keeps hiding the chocolate milk?" ari says to eli as the camera pans to them near the fridge.

"it's me" eli whispers while trying to hold back his laugh. eli goes for his turn to take the creatine, trying to not have a reaction but failing. "all of it" isaac said. "hm?" "all of it" isaac repeated.

"it's not even that bad once you get used to it" eli puts it back in the pantry as isaac starts talking to the camera again. " one time i shook it up, i opened it and the powder went up my nose"

"what are we doing when we hit a mili?" eli asks about tiktok while swinging on the door. "i wanna get a cake-i wanna get a cookie cake" isaac speaks into the camera. "mom can we get a cookie cake for when we hit a mil?" eli asks while still hanging on the door. "good talk" he says when there's no reply. him and isaac run into the backyard.

"she said yes". "you are my sunshi-" the camera pans back to eli. "whatcha say ari?" "go cocks" ari says behind the camera talking about where eli is committed to going to college. "go cocks !"

10:15 || morvian prep gym

everyone starts warming up with basketballs and stretching. they start doing an exercise with gym bands where both people are in in and they walk one way. "what are you doin bruh" the camera man says as abu starts to walk zesty.

"what's this exercise do?" the camera man speaks to eli as he doing it. "uhm, your going backwards and working on like knee strength. i don't really know what it does but my knees don't hurt" eli explained and flashed a smile

11:15 pm || moravian prep gym

"so yeah anyways,woke up got a little breakfast, protein shake. got to the gym, got some work in, you know. hit some legs,squats,worked on a lot of jump training today trying to get bouncy. y'all saw the new dreamer, his name is ha but we call him hahaha." eli explains to the camera as people clean and finish up.

"get freaky,get freaky,get freaky" abu,isaac,and eli say to ha, waiting for him to dunk the ball. "so yeah we boutta get some food,chipotle" "chipotl" isaac says but differently

chipotle mexican grill || 12:05 pm

go to chipotle order?" the camera man asks isaac as he speaks into the camera. "go to chipotle order? uhm for me while rice,chicken,queso,sour cream,or salsa and extra cheese" the camera man nods and turns over to a zoned out eli. "oh uhm, isaac got a boring meal. you know i got a lot of veggies. i get white rice,pinto beans,chicken,salsa,guacamole,lettuce. really the whole thing."

ellis family home || 1:15 pm

eli was outside getting ready to get in the ice bath. "should i put you in here ari?" when you hear ari yell a strong no. "yeah cmon ari,come for a little swim"

"there's two bags of ice in here already,it's freezing" eli talks to the camera while slowly sliding in to the frigid ice bath. "let's do the wired 5 questions" "oh yeah"

"ok first question what's your favorite color?" the camera man asks. "blue". "favorite food?" "chicken Alfredo". "uhh, you and sienna?" "dating" eli said to the camera while proudly smiling and a little bit blushing.

"favorite ote team?". "dreamerz" eli responded while basically dying in the ice bath. "favorite nba player?". "uhh,favorite nba player now? payton richard" then eli quickly turned his head to the camera. "sienna don't kill me"

SIENNA || 2:00 pm

I just got back from lacrosse practice, i got in my car when eli facetimed me. i answer it. "hiii" i say with a smile on my face,not knowing he was staring at me,adoringly. "hey baby" he replied with almost Southern accent. i get to me car,unlocking it and then setting my phone up as i drive yo my house. "can you come over?" eli asks me with a smile on my face. like he always does. "yea i just have to shower and all that" i say pulling up to my house and getting out.

"cya later baby" eli says "i love youu" i say as he says it back and i hang up.

about 2 hours later i get out of my everything shower, and go to change. i pick out one of eli's navy nike hoodie and black shorts. i then slip on white nike socks and my black yeezy slides. i text eli that i'm on my way, and start braiding my hair.

i get downstairs and grab my keys "bye mami, i'm going to eli's" i say to my mom as she nods,expecting me to either sleep there or come back here with eli.

i got to eli's and rung the door. ari answers it and starts jumping up and down. me and ari's friendship is probably the realist one. ari opens the door and starts hugging my legs. "hi ari" i say smiling.

"hi sienna"

y'all my man left me on opened for 16 HOURS