LUCKY CHARMS

SIENNA  || 2:09 pm

it was currently 2:09 pm, me and eli were driving back from my lacrosse game. i was looking out the window while eli rested on hand on my upper thigh and the other on the wheel. "you played amazing gorgeous" eli spoke as i picked up my head towards him and smiled. "thank you baby"

we pulled up to me house as i took my phone off aux. "im tired as shit,even though those girls i went against were ass" eli laughed and held the front door open for me. i nodded and took off my shoes,walking up the stairs. "i'm gonna go shower" i said to eli, grabbing my clothes and walking into my bathroom. i turned on the shower to the hottest setting and started to think if i should do a everything shower.

once i finished i put on a sp5der hoodie and morvian prep sweatpants. i brushed my hair and left it wet. i walked out and flopped on the bed next to eli. "i'm hungry".

"what do you want ma?" i thought for a second then spoke. "lucky charms" i said smiling. "ma it's the afternoon?" i got off the bed,walking towards the door. "so..?"

me and eli got downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "hey kristy" eli said to my mom,she always preferred people to call her by her first name,or she felt old. "oh hi eli, hi bear. my mom called me bear because of the stuffed animal i used to carry around. 

i got my lucky charms and went to go sit in the kitchen counter. i finished eating quick, then me and eli went back to my room.

this chapter is so bad and i'm just tired of  writing.

guys is lacrosse a random sport for this? should i change it?