~Sixteen~

Continued-

Haseena opened the door of her house to take the day's newspaper, when she saw a pink rose there. She smiled, knowing who was behind all this. She looked here and there, but he wasn't seen. She picked up the rose and the newspaper when something fell from it.

"You're as Pretty as these...♡", the note said and she smiled wider..but normalised quickly as he must be keeping an eye from somewhere. She closed the door..clutching the rose close to her heart.

"Haseena, Nashta thanda ho raha hai tera!", Ammi shouted and she went for breakfast.

------

"Plan toh sahi hai..issey anjaam kab dena hai?", a masked man asked another.

"Aaj hi..aaj humein koi nahi rok payega..!", another one said with a smirk.

"Matlab aaj aap apna badla pura karenge bhaiya..", the first man said with a smile and other one nodded.

------

Haseena entered her clinic and went to her cabin, smiling finding another rose. It was a Yellow one.

"You're as bright as this one in my life♡" the note beside it said and her smile went wider.

She did all her work and finished early today. Anubhav, who was glancing at his watch, waiting for her arrival, was interrupted by a phone call..

"Jai Hind Sir!"

"Jai Hind..Anubhav, tumhe paas wale seasons mall mein pahuchna hai jaldi..", the senior said, his voice cracking.

"Yes Sir..but is everything ok?"

"Yahan par bhayankar aag lagi hai..kisi restaurant ke kitchen mein shayad. Bahut log already injured hain..isse pehle kisi ki jaan jaye humein wahan pahuchna hoga", the senior said, shocking Anubhav. He immediately went towards his jeep and drove as fast as he could.

"Yeh kiska kaam ho sakta hai..", Anubhav mumbled to himself while driving.

He soon reached the entrance and gasped seeing everything burning..people were screeming, crying and running.

"Sir! Mere bacche ko bacha lijiye sir..woh third floor par fasa hua hai..", a man said to him crying.

"Aap fikr mat kariye, hum dhundhte hain usse..aap andar mat jaiyega..", Anubhav said assuringly and went inside. The man wiped his tears and smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anubhav covered his nose..walking through the fire laden floor..trying to keep his eyes open and find the child. The walkie talkie in his belt beeped. He took it upto his ear.

"Delta 1, can you hear me? Over", he heard his senior's voice.

"Yes Sir..Delta one reporting, Over", he replied.

"Kahan ho tum?"

"Sir hum mall mein hai..ek baccha shayad yahin reh gaya hai third floor par...uske pita se mile the hum"

"Kya?! Anubhav aag lagte hi mall security ne sabse pehle bacchon ko bahar kiya tha..kisi bacche ka andar hona is impossible!"the senior said, shocking Anubhav.

"Jaldi niklo wahan se! Over and Out" the se ior said and Anubhav coughed loudly due to smoke. The walkie talkie fell off his hand..and he looked forward to widen his eyes in horror.

Haseena was lying there, unconsious..in the middle of the fire. He rushed towards her, not bothering the burns of fire..and picked her up. He carefully dodged the fire and came out of the mall..placing Haseena on the ground as he fell on his knees.