Mike teevee

They walk towards the nearly-invisible Great Glass Elevator. Wonka pushes the button and opens the door.

But before they could wolf takes princess around the corner.

"Princess let me show you something"

He takes out a hover choc, "what's that?" Princess asked.

"This is a hoverchoc, this was Willy's wonka's first chocolate, I just want you to know Willy wonka is a bit of a nut but he never puts anyone in danger, and with this candy it'll make you fly" he puts it in her hand and she takes it

"Ok wolf"

"Good" he takes her hand and they follow back with the group.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. The elevator is by far the most efficient way to get around the factory" Mike looks at all the buttons.

"There can't possibly be this many floors"

"How do you know, Mr. Smarty Pants? And this isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, by the way. It can go sideways, slantways, longways, and any other ways you can think of. You just push any button, and whoosh, you're off!"

He presses a button, and they are hurtled through the factory. They pass by a snow-covered mountain inside of the factory.

"Oh, look, look! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fudge Mountain!"

Oompa Loompas chip fudge rocks off of the mountain. The elevator passes on, passing pink sheep being sheared by the Oompa Loompas. It's reminiscent of the pink sweater from Ed Wood. Wonka is suddenly rather awkward.

"I'd rather not talk about this one"

Wolf covers princess eyes, They pass a hospital full of Wonka's robot puppets from the Welcome Song.

"This is the puppet hospital and burn center. It's rather new" They pass rows of desks full of Oompa Loompas.

"Ah, the administrations offices! Hello, Doris!"

An Oompa Loompa in a secretary's frumpy dress and glasses waves to him.

They then pass into a room full of fireworks and exposions, where Oompa Loompas are shooting candy cannons at each other.

"Why is everything here completely pointless?"

"Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy" princess says.

"It's stupid!"

Suddenly, Mike speaks with the voice of Wilbur Wonka.

"Candy is a waste of time!" Wilbur and Young Willy appear in a spotlight.

"No son of mine is going to become a chocolatier!"

"Then I'll run away to Switzerland, Bavaria, the candy capitals of the world!"