PROLOUGE

I'm proud to say I'm bringing this book back, and no, it won't be a exact copy of the other one. I'll be changing like alot and most especially the whole y/n is douma thing. Y/n will be douma, but she is also inspired by many characters such as Makima and Himiko Toga herself.

That's about it, please enjoy!!

————

So pretty.

A dumbstruck girl sat in the middle of a distant forest, her clothes almost slipped off of her, but she was able to tighten them back before that ever happened. The enchanter of her eyes were the stars, the beautiful night sky.

But, she found it funny how you could almost never see the stars anymore, because of city lights. Perhaps the world needed less light, people are already going blind.

The city was far away, yet the yellow lights were so tough on her eyes, she almost wanted to gouge them out. She sighed, standing up and walking to the city, adjusting her hair ornaments and opting to run there instead.

She didn't know where she was, but she was smart enough to understand that she wasn't in her world anymore, atleast, after she died. Y/n wasn't dumb, she knew full well that the Universe was somehow punishing her to suffer another life. Universe, because God's aren't really there.

If anything, She was the God here.

As soon as she arrived, people started looking at her. Was she a cosplayer? Why was she wearing a Kimono in such a modern time? Y/n payed no heed to their gazes, instead placing her fans infront of her to hide her face in a elegant manner.

She freezes suddenly, I'm hungry. She thought, looking at the amount of women around her. Oh, a pregnant one. How cute. She smirks, about to poke her hand through the woman, but she thought about it. Mm..if I reveal I'm a demon..

Might get arrested.. but I don't really care.. She looked around. The people were confused as to why she had stopped walking.. a little bite won't hurt..right?

Suddenly, a loud scream could be heard. Y/n didn't really know why she rushed to that voice, but she did it anyways. It was a mutated kind of human, bones stuck out from her spine acting as a weapon. She wore a lewd suit, probably a new fashion trend..

"How erotic." Y/n comments, appearing on the girls shoulders and twisting the Villains head. And it was over.

She was then restrained by police..

"You're receiving penalty for using your quirks without authorization, or a license." One of the police said. Y/n chewed silently, having secretly bitten off a chunk of neck from the girl.

She was then brought to a office, probably to be interrogated. "What's your name?" One of the officers said. A certain hero accompanied them to the interrogation, along with Tsukauchi. "Y/n." She cheerfully replied. "But my master gave me another name to go by." She waved her hands.

"Douma." "And what should we call you?"

"I prefer if you called me Douma for now." The police nods, y/n could read his body language, and she could tell he was scared shitless. His hands shook violently, and the hero that was with him was looking at her like she was some type of monster or something.

Letting your demonic aura cloud people's senses was truly amusing.

"..where are you from..?" The police continued. "Oh, Japan." "We need the exact location, ma'am."

"..." Where exactly was my cult located again?

"I dunno.." Y/n mutters. Tsukauchi smiles, folding his hands.

They left her for a few minutes, and soon they came back. "Douma-san. This is Nezu, the principal of U.A. Since you have no origin, or even a background to your name, he will take you in for now, and you will be enrolled in his school for until we find out where exactly you came from."

Y/n nods.

These people are dumb, but I'll take it. So, this world is powered by quirks, like Demon arts, but much, much, much, much, much much¹⁰⁰ weaker..

Y/n sits on the car, fanning herself as she thinks. My hunger.. it isn't as revolting as before.

"You will be joining the class 1-A, and your temporary home will be with Aizawa. I've already informed him and he's somewhere here to pick you up."

Should I tell him I'm hungry? Eh.. I'm sure they can do something..

"Nezu.." y/n smiles. "I have an..extension to my quirk..you see.."

"Oh? What is it?" "Well.. I need to be eating human flesh when I'm hungry." Nezu stops for a moment.

He nods, smiling and dropping her off at the house. "I'm sure we can do something." He drove off.

Aizawa stares at me up and down, before pointing to a direction. "That part of the house is yours, so don't bother me." He walks away. This is amazing parenting. Y/n walks to her room, it was bland, but there was a stand for her fans, and her clothes.

More clothes on the closet that are in her size and 3 pairs of uniforms. The bed was big enough to her liking, and a black beanbag beside it.

I can make do with this. She thought.

Her face remained stoic as she took her clothes off, changing to what seemed like pajamas..

Aizawa suddenly opens the door, putting an alarm in the working table. "Tomorrow's your first day, so be early. You're leaving with me."

He muttered, before slamming the door shut.