CHAPTER 5

(Athenasparthenos65 I did your wishes please give me the dawg)

THE SMELL OF THE MORNING DEW WOULD ALWAYS linger in the plants in y/n's small garden.

Whenever she would enter in the evening, the smell of rain would always stay until the morning of tomorrow dried it out. She liked smelling rain. It calms her somehow.

Y/n didn't really understand the concept of emotions, she didn't know how people would feel mad. How it felt to be hurt. She always looked at Akaza for those things. When she would hug his waist, he would seem angered and blow her head off, it made her fascinated.

Why was he so mad by such a simple gesture? She asked herself multiple times. But she never cared enough to ask him herself. The only thing that fascinated y/n about Akaza was his quick anger and his hate for her, other than that, he was just a stupid little trash that was under her feet.

Just like how humans were, how Kotoha was.

Kotoha...yes.. the mother that entered her doorstep, seeking for security. She was stupid, dumb, vulnerable. I only kept her because she was beautiful...because she had a beautiful voice. She would sing this odd lullaby, pinky promise, over and over..the lyrics would change every time.

I didn't like her, no..she was just..someone I kept for entertainment. I wasn't going to kill her, but she was stupid enough to run from me.

Stupid to the very end..

"What are you spacing out for?" Akaza grumbles, putting on a sweater on top of his Uniform. "Oh right." I smiled, fixing the ribbon on the back of my head and walking to the front door with her demon friend.

Another day of school, and for the whole night, Akaza was working on his enrollment papers so he would get admitted to U.A without any problems. Aizawa drove the car this time, y/n in the passenger seat and Akaza in the back seats. "The principal is thinking about making fake birth certificates for you both. Are you okay with that?" Aizawa asks.

We can't really go back in the world we used to live in, so we might as well just settle in here.. y/n nods and Akaza does as well, thinking the same thing. "You know, someday both of your are gonna have to talk about what actually happened before you both appeared here, right? There could be another chance that another person from your world appears."

Aizawa grumbled. "It's none of your business, slug." Akaza spat, rolling his eyes. Aizawa sighs. "Don't call me that."

--

12:50 PM

The students were just hanging around, y/n and Akaza were sitting together in the floor leaning on a cabinet, while the others were doing the same or chatting with eachother.

Y/n was taking pictures for her Instagram and Twitter. Aizawa suddenly arrives, a card in his hand as they all tend up and walk to their chairs. "Alright. For the Foundational skill of heroics, we'll study today....it was decided you'll be supervised by a three man comprising me, all might, and someone else."

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue." Aizawa shows the card, with Rescue written in bold letters.

He continues to talk for a bit, and we were off to the bus to the institution we were going to learn in.

Y/n as usual, sat with Akaza, playing with his fingers and tracing the tattoo's on his arm. She was sitting across Midoriya and Tsuyu, listening to music in one ear while the other earphone was with Akaza.

Did Akaza mind? Yes. Yes he did. He wanted to chop her head off for even touching him, but there were multiple kids in the car so...

"Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think is on my mind. Your quirk reminds me of all might."

Tsuyu suddenly says, and Midoriya starts stuttering. They started talking about nonsense until Tsuyu points to Akaza and Y/n.

"Hey, are you two dating?" Tsuyu asks, with a small tilt to her head. Akaza instantly shoves y/n off her seat beside him. She whimpers as she collides to the ground.

"No absolutely not, ew, disgusting, revolting, yuck, nuh uh." Akaza grimaced. "Wow, you're so mean." Y/n pouts sitting back up and pinching him behind until his skin ripped off.

Akaza yelped, the wound healing fast.

"We're not dating, I could never date a weakling like him." Y/n smiles softly.

What is with these two? The class thought to themselves.

They arrive in USJ, with more talking that Author didn't want to write because she is very lazy.

A black fog in the distance appears, multiple Villains coming out as it grew in size. They talked and talked like mouses squeaking, honestly, y/n wag getting tired of the voices. The fog started to wrap around them.

I could just dispell this but it's kinda boring now. Y/n yawns, letting herself be.

She ends up in a forest zone, Akaza falling first. He holds his hands out lazily, and y/n landson his arms, saving her from the ground. "We got teleported. The quirks here do work like an demon blood art but- it's as if the physical strength the human slayers once had are now gone." Y/n comments, walking around.

"They've all gotten weaker. Tch. Pathetic." Akaza grimaced. Y/n chuckles. "Don't get too mad now. I see some potential in some of them, but honestly.." She yawns, feeling multiple people surrounding her.

"The rest are just garbage." She waves her fan, and the trees freeze, snowflakes starting to fall around the area. She could pinpoint the exact directions now.

Akaza hops off into the darkness of the forest, hunting the people one by one and y/n simply stays in the clearing, letting them go to her instead. 10 Villains slowly walk to her, 3 of them were mutated while the rest were showing off their quirks.

Y/n rolls her eyes.