CHAPTER 2

Y/N WASNT HUNGRY AT ALL, so she didn't really know where to put her bento

Y/N WASNT HUNGRY AT ALL, so she didn't really know where to put her bento. She was quite sure Aizawa made this one, solely because he woke up early and the chef was out with his family.

There's two small problems. One, being the fact that she can't eat, secondly the fucking cutesy appearance of this meal. The sausages were small octopuses, the boiled eggs were shaped like ducks, and the freaking rice balls looked like cats.

Y/n didn't know where this came from, but she certainly wanted to try and eat this, but she was honselty threatened by constipation and diarrhea. She concluded, either Aizawa was really passionate about cutesy cooking, or he's just passionate about cooking overall.
So y/n did what any person would do, she tried eating it.

At first, nothing happened. And nothing did happen. She could taste the flavors well, it wasn't revolting to taste, it didn't taste rotten at all. It was perfect.

So she ate the whole thing. And her stomach felt full. Is this another alternative to human flesh? So I don't have to eat humans anymore?

Y/n blinks, she didn't feel happy or anything. She just thought it was weird.

————

Another quirk related activity? This is stupid..but its a hero school so.. y/n sighs, spinning her fan between of fingertips as she scans the room.

Everyone looks so lame. She sighed, placing her hands in her hips. Why the hell is Midoriya dressed like a mixture of frog and rabbit.

Iida looks like a transformer.. y/n smiles, walking with her stupidly dressed class. "This will be an indoor battle trial!" All might says.
"You'll see— in fact, take two steps back and you'll be there. Villain cleanup is usually seen out in the open, but statistically, the better part of it is an indoor job. Most acts of villainy are committed indoors."

"For this test, you'll separate into villain and hero groups. For a two on two team battle!!!"

"Though, since we're in uneve numbers, we will be having one set with three teams.

An assassin, An Hero team, and a Villain team."

And so, y/n formed her own one-man team. Team K. She was assigned with Todoroki and Ojiro. An ice quirk and a more powerful one. This'll be easy. I'll be kind enough to spare them from wasting their time trying to win.

Y/n swings her feet from a diffrent building, smiling eerily. Four people inside..the Torodoki..wait..what? What was his name again... Todokori..no, Todoroki.. Is most likely to freeze the whole building, since I'd do the same..

Y/n straightens her posture, sniffing slightly as the hair changes. Suddenly, the whole building engulfs in ice. "Suprisingly easy." She smiles, getting down. She looks at Shoji, she waves her fan, causing a lotus to bloom from the ground, tying Shoji up with the vines and swallowing him.

Y/n looks inside the building, choosing the third floor window to enter. There, Todoroki and Ojiro were standing infront of eachother, Todoroki seemingly advising him not to move unless he still wanted skin on his feet.

She smiles, just before Todoroki could touch the missile, y/n jumps up, kicking his hand and landing with her back turned to them.

She twirls her fan between her fingers, while todoroki held his throbbing, numb wrist. "Just stay still and let me subdue you, okay?" Y/n smiles, Tapping her foot on the ground. The same lotus flower from before rises up, quickly springing to swallow Todoroki with its vines too.

Todoroki glares, doing a backflip, barely missing the sharp vines.

"So you have ice too.." He mutters. "You're not the only one with an ice quirk here." Y/n smiles smugly.

She waves her fan, and almost instantly, the room temperature drops, Todoroki coughs, clutching his neck. I can't breath, it's cold! He thought to himself in a hurried manner.

During this moment of vulnerability, y/n took the opportunity and used the flower to swallow Todoroki.

She turns to Hagakure who was trying to free Ojiro. She couldn't really see the girl, be she knew because of the cold breaths in the air.

"W-we surrender.."

——

Y/n stares up from her guitar, looking up at the ceiling. I feel like, if I don't go out today I'm gonna miss somethng big.. she thought, before unplugging her guitar and setting it down the couch.

"Zawa, I'm going out!" She exclaims, waiting at the door for a tired grunt. And when she did hear it, she smiles, walking out of the house.

After a few minutes of walking, she reaches the forest she first appeared in. As she was inspecting the sky, her head suddenly tilts downwards, before falling off her neck. Y/n laughs, her head regrowing.

"Akaza-dono!"

Big yellow eyes stared right at her, her head regenerated back ad her smile quickly gets bigger. "Y-y/n?" He stutters, as the girl quickly hugs him. "Get off me.." he irks.

"What the hell is this place?"