|5| •MISH-BIR•

As they settled into their respective offices, their phones chimed simultaneously with a message in their family group chat

As they settled into their respective offices, their phones chimed simultaneously with a message in their family group chat. It was a message from their mothers, members of the Rajvansh and Maheshwari families, urging all their children to come home for dinner at the Rajvansh mansion.

To which Kunal and kuhu replied -
"We are on our way mumma's"

Ahaan replied with "first make my chocolate shake then I'll come"

To which Kyra said "naah bhai " with a laughing emoji .

Abhimaan replied with a *thumbs up* emoji .

Abir and mishti both saw this and they knew what this dinner is for .

Soon abir decided to text mishti , as he thought it would be better if they tell their decision together to their family .

After sending the text to Mishti, Abir paced around his office, nervously awaiting her response.

" Hey , mish you're free ? Can I call now ? "

He couldn't shake off the feeling of anticipation, wondering how she would react. Minutes felt like hours as he checked his phone repeatedly, hoping to see a reply from her. Meanwhile, his mind was racing with thoughts of their recent encounter and the possibility of seeing her again outside of work.

He saw her typing as he nervously paced around his cabin .

" Hnji abir . I'm free you can call "
She replied.

Haaye "her hnji " is going to be my death .

My fingers tapped anxiously on the phone screen as I dialed Mishti's number, her contact saved as "Mish".

The phone rang, each ring echoing in my ears, until finally, she picked up.

"Hello,"

her voice came through the line, sending a shiver down my spine. That bossy tone of hers never failed to get my heart racing.

" Hey mish "

" Hi , abir "

" Tumne text dekha , WhatsApp group pe "

" Haa , mne just dekha abir "

" Toh ham sath me chalein mishti ,sath me btaye family ko"

" Haa , that would be great abir . "

" Okay then can I come to pick you up ."

" Abir you don't have to worry about me ,m aajaungi "

"Nahi ham jaa toh ek hi jagah re haina , toh m ajaata hu lene"

Please kanha ji . Mishti please haa khdo I want to spend time with you yaar . Yeh ladki na *cries*