|8| •FASHION WEEK•

A long chapter ahead , please do comment bhot saara and please vote most of you read krdete ho but you don't vote .
Also is story getting boring . But i ber this chapter will compensate if it's going boring.
Please.let me know m feeling too demotivated to write -

Continue your reading now and please read the authors note . Please let me know your views.
Happy reading sweets
____________________________

On the day of the fashion week, the excitement in the air was palpable as Mishti and Tia meticulously checked on every detail while Ahaan coordinated with his team. Every member of the Maheshwari and Rajvansh families, including Ishaan and Tia, was present for the event. They were all staying at the lavish mansion owned by mishti in Paris, adding to the grandeur of the occasion.

 They were all staying at the lavish mansion owned by mishti in Paris, adding to the grandeur of the occasion

- Her Paris house
___________________________________

The fashion event was not just a gathering of industry insiders; it was a spectacle attended by celebrities from various domains, including Hollywood and Bollywood. These stars were drawn to the event not only to witness the latest in fashion but also to showcase their own styles and performances.

Enchanté Couture, known for its exquisite designs, had become a staple for celebrities, providing outfits for tours, movie promotions, and weddings. Thus, it was inevitable that they would be present at such a prestigious event.

Mishti's popularity among the younger generation was undeniable, and her rivals were also expected to make an appearance, adding an extra layer of anticipation to the proceedings. For Mishti and her team, the event was not just about showcasing their designs but also about solidifying their place in the fashion world.

The Maheshwaris and Rajvanshs had arrived at the event, adorned in the finest Enchanté Couture designs, showcasing their status and elegance. Among the attendees were billionaires and millionaires, engaging in discussions and networking within their respective industries.
Tia, with her meticulous eye for detail, was already overseeing the final preparations, ensuring that everything was in place for the grand event. As the anticipation built, all eyes were eagerly awaiting the arrival of Mishti and ahaan , The Enchantress Behind Enchanté Couture, and The Man Behind The Beauties , the mastermind behind the scenes. Their presence was sure to elevate the evening to new heights of glamour and sophistication.

 Their presence was sure to elevate the evening to new heights of glamour and sophistication