|15|•SHE'S HURT•

Read author's note at the end .
Happy reading 🎀
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sunlight poured over her face as she opened her eyes

Sunlight poured over her face as she opened her eyes. Her head throbbed, and her body ached from the night before. She lay there in the balcony, closing her eyes for a few more minutes. The heat of the rising sun soon made her uncomfortable, and she stood up, a sharp pain shooting through her back. Inside her room, the events of last night came rushing back, but she shrugged off the thoughts and pulled on a kurti and jeans.

She had no desire to go to the office today. Perhaps she wanted to spend some time with her family or simply have a day to herself. She headed to the bathroom, took a long bath, and washed her hair.

- Her outfit -

- Her outfit -

By the time she came out, it was almost 11 in the morning. Realizing how late it was, she decided to focus on her skincare routine and drying her hair. Once she was ready and felt somewhat presentable, she left her room and headed downstairs.

As she descended, she heard a cacophony of voices. Curiosity piqued, she continued down the stairs and found herself looking at a lively scene in the living room. Her family was gathered, engaged in animated conversations. The confusion on her face was evident as she tried to understand what was happening.

As Mishti took in the scene, her face registered clear irritation at the sight of her father's sister and her families. Her bua, who harbored a strong dislike for her, had never hidden their disdain, and Mishti felt the same animosity towards them.

If they hate her , then
She hates them too !

She moved towards them, forcing a polite smile. She knew she couldn't afford to give them any reason to criticize her to her father.

The Rajvansh family was present too, making Mishti wonder what special occasion had brought everyone together. She headed to the kitchen where Ahaan and her cousins were gathered. Though she didn't harbor a strong dislike for them, she wasn't particularly fond of them either. After grabbing a glass of water, she moved back to the living room.