NASCAR combined with Smackdown

Jason's official debut to WWE wouldn't stop at Monday Night Raw. His family were helping them get prepared for Friday Night Smackdown, which would involve Jason getting another promo, and Rey making an appearance during a NASCAR Fox event for the upcoming Clash at the Coliseum II. The night would be smooth for Jason, simply because the Judgment Day were Raw Superstars, and the Bloodline would be appearing earlier tonight, so he could have his time in the ring. Jason walked into the arena for the second time this week and see a swarm of Superstars in front of him, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to. He would be approached by a group of people, however, they were people he weren't too shocked to see.

It was Santos Escobar, Zelina Vega, Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde of the faction known as Legado Del Fantasma, who looked happy to see him

Santos: Bienvenido a Smackdown, Jason.

Jason: What up, my brother?

The two share a hug, which was one quite overdue in their eyes. Cruz and Joaquin were thrilled to have the Prince of Lucha and the Emperor of Lucha in the same arena, but Zelina just stared at him, sort of entranced.

Santos: It's good to have you here, amigo.

Jason: It's good to be here, Santos, and best believe... it was long overdue.

Joaquin: Well, we saw what happened on Raw between Judgment Day, and it's gotta break your heart to say what you said to Dom.

Jason: [Nods; brushes it aside] Yeah, but I'm not here to make a point out to my brother. Tonight, en esta arena, I'm simply arriving to the Smackdown brand.

Santos: [Nods in agreement] Alright, but remember, camarada: If you ever need anything, we've got your back.

Cruz: [Pumps chest in agreement] Anytime.

Jason: [Smiles and delivers fist bump to Santos] Well then, guess I'll be seeing more of Legado Del Fantasma on my rise in WWE.

Santos takes the bump and happily walks away with Joaquin and Del Toro, but fail to see that Zelina was still standing in front of Jason.

Jason Pov:

I looked down at Zelina, who just stared at me. It was like she was in a trance or something. I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything like that, so I just reach my hand out to her, hoping to get her back down to Earth.

Jason: Hey, my name's Jason.

Zelina Pov:

I was still standing in my spot when Santos, Del Toro and Joaquin walked off, staring at Jason. It was confusing, but I could feel my heart pound as we stood face-to-face. It's not like I like him or anything, but I wouldn't move from my spot. Suddenly, he brings his hand out to me and introduces himself.

Zelina: [Snaps out of it] Zelina.

No Pov:

Their hands shook, and it was something they didn't want to end, but the rest of Legado Del Fantasma walked back over and tapped Zelina's shoulder, getting her attention back on them.