Mrs Jeon ?!?

A/N POV

Jungkook started to move in his sleep and y/n again laid down not wanting him to see her awake.

Jungkook woke up and found her sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly and slept again. But y/n couldn't sleep the whole night.

All through the night she was thinking about the nightmare. Thoughts like,  what would happen if she still lies to him??? Will he accept his child?? Will he still be with her?? Will he leave her alone, again?? Were eating her head.

Not soon after she fell asleep but the time was 5 a.m in the morning. But not to worry it was Sunday the next day.

{Lazy asses sleep well (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)}

Jungkook woke up after sometime and found her sleeping peacefully. He smiled at her and looked at her with pure love in his eyes which he didn't knew was love. He saw some hair strands coming on her face and disturbing the sleeping beauty.

(eww i look like a patato while in sleep 😭✌️)

He extended his hand and tucked the hair strand behind her ears. "Such a beauty" he said, flashing his bunny smile, looking like a boba ball. (He looks so cute maybe I have a picture 🐈).

Not knowing Y/n is a bitch and listening to all his talks while acting like asleep he started talking to her naively.

"You know pumpkin I never wanted to hate you, but circumstances led to a destiny where I didn't had any option other than hating you.

I always have loved you as my bestie, you know that too. I never ever had imagine you would do this to me. Fault wasn't yours but I blindly believed that fault was yours without knowing the actual truth. Cause at that time it felt like a stab in the back.

I still regret hating you baby." He said unknowingly while holding her unconscious hand near his heart. He closed his eyes, destroying the forming tears. While the bitch I mean Y/n opened her after eavesdropping everything.

"Good morning Jungkookahh" She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Oh Pumpkin you are awake." They both looked at the hand Jungkook was holding and he suddenly let it go and both smiled awkwardly.

"Have you freshen up yet??" She asked him as she messed with his messey hairs.

He nodded in a no and Y/n pushed him off the bed calling him "DiRtY BoY". But suddenly he did something Y/n wasn't expecting.

He pushed her on the bed lightly and hovered over her,"want to see how dirty I am??" An evil wide grin, was plastered on his face. Y/n was taken aback by his sudden act of unholy.

But she started playing along with him. "Like you are gonna show me." She said, in a sarcastic way while rolling her eyes.

(Ye kyu afat ko niyota deti hai BC 🐈)

"So you think I am shy about doing unholy things. That's your biggest misunderstanding Miss oh sorry Mrs Jeon." He attacked her neck, leaving wet kisses. But something else was going on inside Y/n's mind. "Mrs Jeon ?!? Did I hear it right." suddenly she felt ticklish on her neck and came back to reality.

Jungkook had already completed the art work he had started. Dark, purple hickeys on a white smooth neck wat a scene. (Ok I will stop.)

"I am such an artist." He was proud of something he should be proud of. "Just go now" she pushed him shyly and lazily towards the bathroom.

She was still thinking about the words Mr. Jeon had spoke to her. She was just thinking whether whatever he said he meant it or just said for flirting with her.

Her thoughts were broken apart when she heard her husband calling. "Yo Pumpkin can you please do me a favour?"he opened the door slightly only his face visible. "What do you need kook?" "My towel and clothes please." He said to her with a sweet smile.

"Sure I will be back in less than a minute." "Thank you." He said to her and gave her a flying kiss. She left the room. But as soon as she left the room his mind activated and brought a thought it shouldn't had,

"Fuck there are divorce papers in the cupboard."

_____________________

To be continued....

Will Y/n see the divorce papers ?? What will Jungkook do being naked in bathroom??

See you all soon byeeeeeeee

Meme of the day :