**Character Card**

Name: Yi Eun-hyeTitle: QueenEra: Joseon Dynasty

Name: Yi Eun-hye
Title: Queen
Era: Joseon Dynasty

Traits:

- Independent: Refused to conform to traditional gender roles, taking an active role in governance and diplomacy.

- Resilient: Faced numerous challenges and adversaries with unwavering determination and courage.

- Diplomatic: Skilled in the art of diplomacy, forged alliances and treaties to strengthen her kingdom.

- Visionary: Implemented reforms to modernize Joseon society and ensure the welfare of her people.

- Inspirational: Her leadership and legacy continue to inspire generations, symbolizing the enduring power of strength and determination.

Legend:

Queen Yi Eun-hye's legend is one of unwavering courage and indomitable spirit. Born into a noble family during the Joseon Dynasty, she defied the expectations placed upon her as a woman, rising to power and prominence through her intellect, resilience, and determination. Her reign was marked by prosperity, enlightenment, and the implementation of progressive reforms that transformed Joseon society. Despite facing numerous challenges and betrayals, Queen Yi Eun-hye remained steadfast, leading her kingdom with wisdom and compassion. Her legacy endures as a symbol of independence, resilience, and the timeless power of one woman to shape the course of history.