🔞

Warning: This series contains matured contents that includes mature languages and scenes that are not applicable for everyone to read. If you are a minor, proceed of ignoring the story. This is not for you. If you are already in legal age, enjoy reading!

DO read at your own risk!

DO NOT FORGET to comment your thoughts about the story and click the vote button since it helps me a lot to be more productive sa pagsusulat. In order for me to avoid writer's block.

Thank you and Enjoy reading!

For More updates and for advanced reading, visit this: Facebook: Estrella Mwezi.

THE INTRODUCTION:

Shane N. Laxamana— her middle name Nadiya represents the word Hope. A nice girl that only serves what is right, until she meets the guy that would ruin her life. She is a brunette, age is 25 and her height is 5'6. She has soft and silky brown hair and a nice milky skin. Her eyes is the color of a chocolate and has a perfect heart shaped reddish lips.

She is the secretary of the guy that she met during her tough times. His name is,

Uno M. Laurent— his middle name Morrigan represents the word War Goddess. No wonder why he is so full of himself. He has the ego of a dinosaur. He is the boss of Shane Laxamana and treats her like trash. See? He only sees Shane as his sex doll, the parausan. He has blonde hair and is half Filipino and half Canadian, age is 26 and his height is 6'1.

His eyes are the color of the sky, blue. His face is perfect. He has a soft and clear skin, a milky one too. His eyelashes are naturally longer than his patience, has a perfect heart shaped lips and his cold and death glares would be the complete look for him.

He has a childhood best friend named,

Dos W. Ferjio— his middle name is Wilder and it doesn't have an exact meaning, but if you will look into it. It represents the word Wild. He is the childhood best friend of Uno and they are already siblings by heart. Their mothers are friends so they both grew up with each other and eventually, they became best buds.

Same with Shane— He is also a brunette with dark chocolate eyes and a soft and clear skin, a milky one too. His age is 27 and his height is 6'3, he is a pure Filipino unlike Uno. But the genes of his father made him taller than Uno. Dos has very good features like natural long eyelashes, natural blush and a nose that you can sit on. Just kidding. He also has soft and kissable lips.

Unlike Uno, Dos is a friendly one and has a good heart. He is always smiling while Uno, he is always frowning, shouting and glaring.

But of course, both of them have a soft side too.

But the question is,

WHO would win the BET?

WHO will have Shane Laxamana's heart?

Are they still gonna win if all of them are PLAYING WITH THE CARDS?