Suguru Geto // 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [⚠️]

Yandere!Geto

Themes of death

Mention of suicide

-{!! Gender never specified}

Storyline takes place a few months after Riko's death, in the middle of Geto's descent into immense depression and prior to him leaving jujutsu tech. Instead of investing his time to become a murderous cult leader, Geto pours everything into academics, and against you. He would do anything to make sure you didn't leave him too.

You were his academic rival. You'd both do anything to maintain that thrill of competition, anything...

[1.2k+ words]

...

Could they get any more annoying..?

Could they get even more unbearable..?

Could they just shut up for once..?

Goddamnit,

They were so...

Infuriating.

The mere idea of them being happy,

Of them being even remotely okay

Of air reaching their lungs

Of their bones all perfectly intact

Of their mere e x i s t e n c e,

It made you want to throw up.

Why couldn't they just... go away?

It would make your life so, so much easier.

It would make you so, so happy.

If.... They..... could... just.... Cease... to... E̴̠̟̾̈́ẍ̶̡̢̻̱̠̜́̒̀̉̿͝i̴͓͇̓͐͆͘͘ş̶͙͚̞̪̽͛̋͜ͅt̵͓̲̟̪̹̊͒̉̈̏̑

-

-

-

"Is everything okay?" You're snapped back to the present immediately. You struggled to remember where you were or what you were doing.

You look up to find the words come from Suguru Geto's mouth. He's standing over where you slouch in your seat, looking down with a hint of condemnation and... smugness? Fucking bastard.

"Eh..? Where- where is.."

"You're in the library" Ah, that's right.

"Oh! Ehe, of course I am. Geez- ah... Oh! Yeah, uh, I'm okay. Its all good"

Geto raises a brow in question, not buying it

"You've just been staring out into space for the past seven minutes. And-" he points, "You just broke your pencil"

You look at where he was staring at to see your pencil, indeed, snapped in your hand. You were still gripping it, hard. Very hard.

You don't even know how you're still surprised at the sheer power that your hatred has over you. It's quite scary sometimes.

"Yes.. everything's fine, honestly. I'm just tired is all.."

"The library closed awhile ago" He deadpans. So matter of fact.