Welcome

Universe, the whole cosmic system of matter and energy of which Earth, and therefore the human race, is a part. Humanity has traveled a long road since societies imagined Earth, the sun, and the moon as the main objects of creation, with the rest of the universe being formed almost as an afterthought. Today it is known that Earth is only a small ball of rock in a space of unimaginable vastness and that the birth of the solar system was probably only one event among many that occurred against the backdrop of an already mature universe.

This humbling lesson has unveiled a remarkable fact, one that endows the minutest particle in the universe with a rich and noble heritage: events that occurred in the first few minutes of the creation of the universe 13.7 billion years ago turn out to have had a profound influence on the birth, life, and death of galaxies, stars, and planets. Indeed, a line can be drawn from the forging of the matter of the universe in a primal "big bang" to the gathering on Earth of atoms versatile enough to serve as the basis of life. 

The intrinsic harmony of such a worldview has great philosophical and aesthetic appeal, and it may explain why public interest in the universe has always endured.

The "observable universe" is the region of space that humans can actually or theoretically observe with the aid of technology. It can be thought of as a bubble with Earth at its centre. It is differentiated from the entirety of the universe, which is the whole cosmic system of matter and energy, including the human race. Unlike the observable universe, the universe is possibly infinite and without spatial edges.

Though the universe may seem a strange place, it is not a distant one. Wherever you are right now, outer space is only 62 miles (100 kilometers) away. Day or night, whether you're indoors or outdoors, asleep, eating lunch or dozing off in class, outer space is just a few dozen miles above your head. It's below you too. About 8,000 miles (12,800 kilometers) below your feet — on the opposite side of Earth — lurks the unforgiving vacuum and radiation of outer space.

In fact, you're technically in space right now. Humans say "out in space" as if it's there and we're here, as if Earth is separate from the rest of the universe. But Earth is a planet, and it's in space and part of the universe just like the other planets. It just so happens that things live here and the environment near the surface of this particular planet is hospitable for life as we know it. Earth is a tiny, fragile exception in the cosmos. For humans and the other things living on our planet, practically the entire cosmos is a hostile and merciless environment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to this Vibrant and beautiful world of Role Playing where we look forward to making new friends till the infinity as similar to this universe and cosmic activities which are infinite.

Cover Credits-authorn_9

Information Credits-Wikipedia

~Aayat and Navya