Dormitory?

Surya opens a dorm door with her room card. And just going to step inside the room with a wide smile when suddenly a sudden force of water go through her head to toe. For a seacond she can't even able to process that what happened just some micro seconds ago.

                  She became completely statue on her place and sudden breeze of coldness ran through her body, as she come back to reality.

                   A girl with short shoulder cut hair, highlighted with golden color, Right side of lower lip is pierced with silver ring. Slim body, big eyes with small eyelashes, baggy top paired with shorts which can barely get attention, laid on the bed placed right in front of the opening door , looking at surya with big smile as if she did really good thing and need to appreciate for it.

                  Surya didn't say anything for a moment and just stare at her. That girl said while broking that silence,"Welcome roomie, I think that you must feel hot that's why give you cold bath...How is it?" A big smirk take place on her lips. Surya never  treated this way ever before, but she is the one who choose this path. And she knows that it's not going to be easy for her. She didn't reply anything and step inside the room. Place her begs on the corner.

                    She went to the washroom and clean herself, But as she put her hand on handel to came out she feels the sticky material on her hand. Her eyebrows join together, she immediately take her hand from the handel and look at her hand which is now totally covered with any pink material. She tried to wash it with water but it turns into thick layer of pink color her palm, which becomes more and more thick as waters go through it. She opens the door with the help of toe of her leg. And went near her and said while sawing her, pink thick plam," What is this? Why you doing this to me?"

                  That girl look at her and said in normal tone as if this is nothing to her," Oo wow, my experiment works for real...Well my name is Zeel..."

                   Surya asked with worried face," H..how suppose i take this out of my hand?" Zeel look at her teary worried face and sit on the bed, she rolles her eyes and said," Okay fine...please don't start to cry like baby...take this..." She hand her a small pouch of liquid and said," apply it..."

                    She applied that liquid on her hand as fast as possible she can and as she rub on her hand it start to remove from her palm. She take a deep breath of relief. When suddenly she heared zeel's voice," I don't like to share my room and if you don't want to face this things everyday than find any other place to live, this is first time this is why I am leaving you, from next time i am not going to help you...You have only 3 days.."

                      Surya's eyes widened in shock "w..what..." Slipped from her mouth. But zeel didn't reply and completely focused on her phone. After sometime when she realised that there is no use of standing there, she step on the other side of bed and just going to sit when she heared zeel's voice," You can sleep on the floor..."