Not so good new beginning

Surya's pov

                I came in front of the big gate of L.L.S dormitory. "Yes, this is what I want...I am all free. Now i am not bird of golden diamond cage." I think to myself and tears of happiness take place in my eyes.

               Bright lights are coming from the windows. I stare at whole area for moments and step inside it. I went near the counter room. There's a watchman who is sleeping while putting hat on the face. I hesitate for a moment and think to myself," Is it okay to wake him up or should I have to wait till he wake up by himself?" I was all lost in my thoughts when suddenly a ring rang loudly from the small device attached on the wall, and that watchman wakeup in penic as his hat fell down.

               As he saw me standing in front of him I smiled awkwardly and hand him his hat that fell on the ground. I adjusted his hat on his head and asked in deep serious and annoying tone as if I snatch diamond from his hand which he get after climbing million mountain," What you want?" He is giving me stright death glare, holding pen to write the every information I gonna take out from my mouth.

                 I gave him another weird smile and said,"I...I a...apply for dormitory." I take out that report card and documents of conformation to live in dormitory. I continue myself after handing hime that documentery,"Is my dorm is ready?"

                He check my documents and start to type something in his moniter. The sound of typing keys of keyboard are echoing in that hall way. After continuesly typing for atleast 5 minutes, he look at me and said in his same stronge creepy voice," 7th floor, room no: 76..." He hand me a room card. And after that again close his eyes and  put his hat of his face, maybe to avoid flashy lights. I take that room card and said awkwardly,"okay than thank you and nice to meet you..."

                Even after minutes when I didn't get any reply, i take my begs and stand near the lift. It was almost 8 minutes but still life didn't arrived. When suddenly watchnan's voice fall on my ears ," Lift is not working."

                As i hear that my eyes get widen "Is that mean i have to climb whole 7 floors with 2 suitcase and 1 beg...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!"

                  But afterall there's not any option...I take my suitcase and beg and start to step stairs. I don't know from how much time, i am climbing this never ending stairs and i am still on 6th floor. "IS 7TH FLOOR EVEN EXIST ON THIS BUILDING?" I literally come on the 7th floor after giving the every bit of energy in my body. If I step even one floor than i can surely say that i will faint for weeks. But now i am on 7th floor and i don't have to go through this never ending stairs. I step towards the room number 76 and open the door with room card. 

                   But what i saw is completely unexpected for me.