Arrived at Delhi

Whole sky is covered with magical  blue, purple and pink lights. All birds are returning to their nests, all roads are seems to be so busy. Darkness started to take over the sky. Heat waves of June are still can be feel on weather.

                 A luxurious porche car stand outside the closed gate of L.L.S. University. A young eyes are looking at the empty road with full of hopes. She opens a car door little and look around carefully, after being 100% sure that no one is there to look at her she step out of the car and take a deep breath of freedom.

               Suddenly, a old voice fall in her ears from the car," Miss merchant, if you still want to go back than..."  She roll her eyes in frustration, put a fake big smile on her face and said sarcastically," Mr. Nayak, your work is to drop me here, you complete your work...and now you may go...please."

              A old man set on the driver sit take a deep breath and came out of the car as well. He put his step towards backside of car and take out luggage. He bow towards her and said," If you ever need help..."

               This time that girl is unable to hold her frustration and she said while completing his sentence," Than just call me or any bodyguard...we are always around you to help you or take you back home whenever you want!" And look at her driver while folding her hands, tapping her right leg continually, wearing a big smile on her face and raising her eyebrows. She said while continuing her sentence," You are continuously saying this same things on different ways since we left my house. Are you gonna paid extra 50% for doing this advertisement? If no! Than please forgive god sake, stop repeating yourself again and again even after knowing my damn answer!"

               And with that ray of silence take a place. After some good seaconds she realised, maybe she went so far, and said too much. Suddenly a silent feeling of guiltness start to taking place in her heart, she knows that very well that everyone is against her decision and care about her alot. She smiled softly and said while looking away from Mr. Nayak, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that...And if I ever want help i promise i will surely contact you and will not suffer on my own..."

          A big smile also take place of old face of mr. Nayak. He bow and hold her luggage in his hands and said," Let's go miss, i will help you to put this luggage in your dormitory.."

           Girl take her luggage from his hands and said," From now I am not your miss, I am just "Surya"...And i will do this all on my own... understand?"

            Mr. Nayak sign at her answer, when surya continue herself," And you are leaving now, before anyone spot us here..." Surya take her steps towards the huge dormitory of L.L.S University, little far from University.

             Mr. Nayak was looking at her till she went inside the gate of dormitory. She still looking blankly at the blank rode, low street light and bright lights that are coming from dormitory window. His eyes filled up with water, that he is trying hard not to saw. He wipe his tears and again take place on his driving sit and drove back to Merchant mansion.