𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑~🥀𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐈.𝐌.𝐏.🥀

We arrived back at the I.M.P. headquarters for a quick refresher before meeting up with our client.

"Y/N?" I heard Millie say.

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Can we talk?" She asked.

I looked back at Blitzø who was having an animated conversation with Moxxie, probably recalling his last murder.

I turned back towards Millie. "Yeah, sure."
She nodded and motioned me towards the meeting room. I closed the door behind us.

"So what's up?" I asked.

She sat down in one of the chairs. "'What's up?' Y/N, something's been off with you..."

"Off?!" I laughed, "what do you mean, Mills?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I mean...what happened to killing that guy off earlier? You never hesitate to kill off a deserving fucker!"

She had me there. I laughed it off, "not sure Mills...just a little bit tired today!" And with that note, I stood up from my chair and started heading towards the door.

"Oh come on Y/N, you can be honest with me. Your conscious got the best of you there, didn't it?"

I turned around. "What?! No! I'm an all-powerful fucking overlord, Millie! You should be considered lucky for people like me to even look at mere imps like you!" I spat.

Her eyes widened, she looked hurt.

Oh shit Y/N...what did you just say?

She turned away from me. "No I get it. Why would an all-powerful being like you hang out with the likes of me? They shouldn't. Why don't you go join your overlord buddy Vox or something..."

"M-Millie I didn't mean it..." I apologized. I exhaled, "you're right...I'm not fine."

She looked up at me, her hurt expression forming into a more understanding one.

"Why do you think that is?" She asked.

"I...I don't know...just something about him was so..." I trailed off.

"'So' what?"

I sighed in defeat. "I don't know," I admitted truthfully.

She nodded. "It's alright Y/N...he's gone now."

"Do you think we'll see him again down here?"

She thought for a moment. "I doubt it. We hardly ever see any of our old victims down here. And you can't tell me all of them are innocent, either."

As much as I hated to face the reality, I might never see the mysterious radio host ever again. Hell was a very vast place, and no way I'd ever even be able to recognize him anyways.

I nodded and headed towards the door.

"Ladies first," I said, holding it open for her.

She smiled and walked through, I shut it behind me.

~•*•~

Blitzø was eating a bowl of cereal at his desk while Moxxie munched on a sandwich he brought from home.

"Ready to go meet the client?" Blitzø asked with a mouthful of cereal.

"Yeah...where do we need to meet them?"

"Mm, I don't know," Blitzø replied, stuffing more cereal in his mouth, "his fucking headquarters or something...mm, you might know him, Y/N."

"What?"

"Yeah, dunno, he talked about you like you were his fucking girlfriend or something."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah...weird. Anyways!" He jumped up from behind his desk, throwing his cereal at Moxxie, (which, mind you, he barely caught in time.)

"Let's go!" He yelled, running out of his office.
I rolled my eyes and resentfully followed.

I could hear him humming our company jingle as he grabbed the keys to his car.

He of course, drove, while I sat in the passenger seat with Moxxie and Millie in the back row.

"Let's go fuck shit up!" My boss yelled.

"I thought we already did that," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, right. Well let's go do some boring business shit with some rich ass bitch!" He exclaimed, thrusting his fist in the air.

"There you go!" I said with a chuckle.

"Thanks," he said, starting the car.

A/N: HELP WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY?!

Who could this mysterious client be?? And why does he want the radio host killed? Why was he talking so romantically of Y/N?

(And I promise the chapters do get better...just bear with me here...)

Stay tuned folks~

~earth_angel17 ♒

(P.S. Yes, I'm Aquarius! What about you guys?)