The Beginning After The End

.

It was just like any other morning for Kevin. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. But as he looked around his room, he realized something was very wrong.

The walls were torn and covered in blood. The windows were shattered and the streets outside were littered with debris. And in the corner of his room, he saw a figure feasting on the remains of a human.

Horror flooded through his body as he quickly realized that he was not in his own world anymore. He was in Shock, He didn't Know Where he is. This is Bad, With These Settings, am i not in Apocalyptic World?! Man This Could Be either good or bad if it's Resident Evil World im Done ain't no way im Surviving Umbrella Pursuit. What Umbrella? Not even Licker That Mofo Mob of a Zombies That Run Like Pack Of Boar is Enough To maul me! If it's Left 4 Dead i can have Hope didn't they say i just need to be in my house a few Weeks?! Yeah I can Do that But what if those Things Pounding on ma door?! Damn man please Be Kinda Logical World No extra Physic Pleas i beg you Pleas Have Mercy!

Before he could fully process the shock, a bright blue screen appeared in front of him with the words 'Welcome, Commander. You have been reincarnated into the Walking Dead world. Here, you possess the Command and Conquer System as your Golden Finger.'

Kevin was taken aback by this sudden message. He had heard of reincarnation stories, but to actually experience it was something else entirely. And to have a special system that could potentially help him survive in this terrifying world, it was both exciting and terrifying.

He quickly scanned the screen and learned about the system's abilities. He could control and command His own Unit From The Game and The Price Of each Unit was Used By Gold and Point From Mission Release by the System, use advanced technology to build and fortify his own base, and even Summoning Any Modern Unit From The Game.

It was a lot to take in, but Kevin knew he couldn't waste any more time. He had to survive in this brutal world if he wanted to make the most out of his second chance at life. Gathering his courage, he stepped out of his room and into the chaotic streets.

The stench of death filled his nostrils, and the sounds of screams and moans echoed in the distance. But Kevin didn't falter. With the Command and Conquer System by his side, he was ready to face whatever challenges this world had to throw at him.

He was determined to not only survive but to Have Strong Faction and make it his own Paradise. And as he set off into the unknown, his mind filled with thoughts of strategy and survival, he couldn't help but feel both shocked and Excited. Hope I won't just die like a mob in this world. Man I'm powerful but where shall i go now? I need gold and i don't even know where I'm currently Man won't it be Bad if im in one Of Cobalt Protocol City?! Imma get cook by Napalm if that happened!

End of Chapter 1 (Hope you guys like my idea idk if it will be good, bad or anything just playing around tq for reading my very first chapter love you guys and girls or whatever even if you are Fridge anything man)