Hit By Reality

Under the hazy sky, the concrete forest of the city has undergone tremendous changes.

  Thick black smoke was floating in the streets and alleys of the city, and there were more than a dozen fire points visible to the naked eye.

   There is a burnt smell in the air. Standing at the window on the fifth floor facing the street, you can clearly see that the street is full of abandoned vehicles.

   Many of the vehicles appear to have exploded, leaving them completely black.

   Some vehicles rushed into flower beds and overturned, and some vehicles rushed into shops facing the street.

  The plaques of many shops fell off and the glass shattered.

   A gust of wind blows over, old newspapers and plastic bags flying in the air.

  The fire pipe was broken, and water was still spraying out.

  Looking into the distance, the abandoned traffic flow covered all the way to the end of his line of sight.

   And in the traffic flow, there are still some figures moving staggeringly.

   Kevin stared blankly at everything in front of him. This scene was so unreal that he couldn't accept it for a while Even Thought He knew it was Apocalyptic World Now But Still. Suddenly He heard a Voice Echoing.

   "Ah~~~! Help~~~~!"

  In front of a store, a man was running fast with a package on his back.

  Behind him, a group of wobbly but not slow people staggered after him.

  Under extreme fear, this man rushed into the traffic in a panic.

   Some figures wandering in the traffic flow Steadily towards the man like vultures smelling blood.

  The man was thrown down in an instant, and the people around him immediately swarmed up. Next, there was a Bloody eating scene.

  Looking at the scene of flesh and blood flying downstairs, Kevin felt that his hair was about to stand on end.

Kevin, who has watched many Apocalyptic movies and novels, immediately understood everything.

   Sitting back on the bed, he turned on his phone.

   There are several missed calls on the mobile phone, all of which are from my sister. So it seem like i still have Family. And this owner's Body still loves and remembers his Family, I'm sorry for you my Former Self. But this feeling ill accept it as payment for Transmigrating into Your Body and Having Second Chance.

   Kevin heart sank suddenly, his parents didn't call him.

  Parents are old and usually only use old cell phones, but they should call themselves.

  Kevin first called his parents and told him that the phone was turned off.

  He called his sister Alice again.

   His younger sister is his pride, studying at the Atlanta Dance Academy, every time This Old body owner got his salary, he often transfers a little to his younger sister.

   While waiting nervously, the phone was connected.

   "Is it really you, brother?" Alice said in a crying voice.