The First Fight and First Gold

After pondering indoors for a while, Kevin had a plan.

  He rummaged around the house for a while and found the Kitchen Knife.

   This is a Big Pointy Knife he got from Walmart, it is used to cut flesh, it was brought back by Kevin when he was shopping, it is very sharp.

  Getting the Knife, he saw that the handle of the knife looked strong and kinda long.

  He goes and finds the mop at home, removes the mop head, stuff the handle of the Knife into the Mop pole, and bind it repeatedly with tape to make sure it is firm.

   "It's up to me whether i can get the first funding for my first Soldier."

  Kevin piled up the sofas and tables at home in the living room, creating two obstacles.

   Then he took a deep breath, came to the door, and opened it again.

   There were no zombies in the corridor, but he listened carefully. The two zombies below were far away from his position, while the zombie of the young woman above was on the sixth floor.

   "Listen to the footsteps, the two zombies below are on the second floor, and the one is upstairs."

   "The distance above is relatively close to me, and the speed of going downstairs is faster than that of going upstairs, so when I make a sound, the female zombie upstairs should arrive here first. This is a time difference that can be used."

   "Whether you can succeed or not depends on this time."

  Kevin picked up the DIY spear and knocked down the stairs a few times.

  dangdang~~~!

   Roar~~!

  The female zombie upstairs heard the sound first, roared immediately, and came down from upstairs.

  The two zombies downstairs also roared and started to go upstairs.

   Tang Zheng remained unmoved, and waited until the female zombie upstairs came to the door of the house before quickly retreating into the room.

  The female zombie followed up staggeringly, but was blocked by the table Tang Zheng had placed long ago.

Although this kind of zombie moves a little faster than the Walker in The Walking Dead, but it is also limited in speed. Facing a one-meter-high table, it is difficult for her to make a climbing movement. She can only push the table and make a difficult detour Come and catch Kevin.

  Kevin ran around the table and sofa, and returned to the door again. Seeing that the zombies downstairs had just reached the corner between the fourth and fifth floors, he immediately closed the anti-theft door again.

  The two zombies below were immediately locked out of the door, and they could only beat on the iron door in vain, unable to enter.

   Now, Kevin only needs to face one zombie.

  Looking at the ferocious and terrifying face of the zombie in front of him, Kevin couldn't help sweating his palms. He firmly held the homemade spear with both hands, and stabbed it out with the help of the table.

Stab!

  The dagger cut the zombie's face, the rotting flesh turned out, and the blood inside was black.

   This knife is very harmful to people, but it is not painful at all to Walker.

  The female walker roared even more frantically, waving her hand and bare her teeth, trying to attack him.

  The nails had already broken to an unsightly view, and looked very bloody, but under the obstruction of the table, she was still a little short, scratching Kevin's coat, but did not hurt the body.

  He exclaimed in his heart that he was lucky, seeing that the walker were about to rush over, Kevin retreated quickly, used the sofa to block the walker again, and stabbed out with a single shot.

With the experience of the first time, the second try is much more accurate.

  The dagger pierced through the female zombie's eye, piercing one of her eyes!

  The female walker was still roaring, trying to continue the attack with blood on her face.

   "It seems that this kind of walker is the same as in the series. It will not be killed unless it attacks the vital point of the brain. Only by cutting off their central nervous system can this thing be solved."

   Having gained experience, Kevin was no longer so nervous. Anyway, the speed of the walker made it difficult to catch him. He took advantage of the terrain and kept waving the homemade spear in his hand.

  Kevin was a young and strong man after all, when he made the seventh try, he finally hit the vital point!!!

From the blind eye socket of the walker, the homemade spear pierced into the back of the head!

   The originally crazy walker stopped instantly!

   As soon as the body softened, all vital signs were lost, and the walker fell to the ground with a plop!

  Seeing the zombie fell down, Kevin tentatively stabbed it a few times with the homemade spear, and only after confirming that it was dead, then he let out a sigh of relief.

   Sitting down on the sofa, he panted heavily.

  A small part is tired, most are just him being nervous.

   "Finally succeeded in my first encounter head on, so goddamn dangerous damnn."

   After calming down for a while, Kevin stood up, put on plastic gloves, and began to collect his spoils.

   First, he took off the platinum ring of the female Walker.

The moment the ring was in hand, System voice sounded.

   "General, the discovery of rare metals can be converted into system funds, do you want to convert?"

   "Conversion."

   "The conversion is complete, and you got 27.2 gold."

   Kevin's eyes lit up slightly, is this platinum ring that heavy? 27.2 gold, that is more than 27 grams!

  Feeling Kevin's question, System answered it.

   "This is a diamond-studded ring, of which the platinum is only four grams, and the diamonds are worth 23.2 gold."

   Only then did Kevin realize that this should be a proposal ring.

  The two young couples should be getting married, but unfortunately, the end of the world broke out, and they never had such an opportunity again.

So this is the truth of The walking dead apocalypse, it's fun to watch yet not a good life to have sighhh.

End of Chapter 3