23

"Glad you like them, love" Hee smiled. He armed Hoon with a bullet proof vest with headphones and made him hold a gun at the target. Hoon held it bravely and shot the target. "Wow, love, you're a fast learner! You almost hit it in the center" he exclaimed and kissed Hoon's cheek. "Hehe thanks Hyung".

...

"Hyung are you sure about this?" Hoon asked worriedly. "I'm sure babe, but remember your promise, every time you fail to hit me means an hour adds" Heeseung smirked, knowing he would enjoy their time together since Mrs. Lee visited Mr. Lee to tell him about what happened. Then, Hoon tried to punch Heeseung but failed. 'Oh no' Hoon thought.

After a few hours, they ended their training session and took off their vests and are now in their room. Now Hoon thought Heeseung would forget about their deal so he tried to escape but Hee grabbed him back to him. "Ah-ah-ah were you trying to escape?" He said lovingly. "H-hyung we can talk about this" Hoon smiled nervously.

"Hmm.. No can do" Hee said as he threw Sunghoon over his shoulder. He took him out of the training room and closed it, he brought him to their shared bedroom and locked the door. He dropped Hoon gently on the bed.

"A deal is a deal" Hee said, he said seductively as he hovered over Hoon. And before Hoon can speak, He kissed him passionately and grabbed both of Hoon's wrists and placed it above him with one hand.

But, their session was cut off with a phone call.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Heeseung groaned in annoyance. "You should go answer it Hyung" Hoon said as he got up. "Finee" he said with hints of annoyance in his voice as he got up to answer it.

"It's mom" he said. "Hey mom, do you need anything?" . "Actually I do, pass the phone to Sunghoon" she said, "Bub! She wants to talk to you" . "Alright".

"Hello? Aun- mom?"

"Ah there you are my baby, can you go somewhere without Hee?"

"Oh sure, mom"

"Are you away from Heeseung?"

"Yes"

"Ok, I want you to listen to me carefully. I need you to understand that I have business to take care of. I will not be coming back after a month as I got 3 consecutive business meetings in Europe. I entrust you with the mansion, my son, and if ever, just tell me when my grandchildren will arrive and I will come straight home. Is that clear?"

Sunghoon was stunned after hearing her speech-like mention.

"Huh- uhm yes mom"

"Just know that I love the both of you... And my grandchildren, bye-"

Moments after, Hoon walked back to their room while processing everything Mrs. Lee said. He opened the door and saw Heeseung sitting on the bed, with a sad expression plastered on his face like a 5-year old kid who got its iPad taken away from it.

"You're keeping secrets from me😤"

"Aww come on hyungiee, don't sulk, it was important and now, we have more time for each other-"

Hoon was interrupted as Heeseung jumped on him and tackled him to the floor, at the same time, protecting from getting hurt.

"Hyung- HAHAHHAHAHHA STOP! AHHAHAHAHAHHAH That tickles!" Hoon laughed. "I love you, Bub" "I love you too hyungiee".

"Why do you call me hyung when I call you cute nicknames😤"

"Well what do you want me to call you"

"Anything!"

"What about... Baby!"

"That's good!"

"But what did mom say?"

"She won't be coming back for a month and has put me in charge of you" Hoon slightly grinned, knowing he has authority over his fiancé. "What!? What about me?"

"Ohh, she didn't mention anything about you. She just said 'i entrust you with the mansion, my son, and my'..."

"Her what?"

"grandchildren" he mumbled, but just enough for Heeseung to hear. Hee smirked.

"Looks like mom really wants us to have children~" Hee teased.

"I'm not gonna give you a pass this time hyungie, I still haven't forgiven you for last time" he mentioned, who wouldn't? He suffered in a wheelchair for a day!

"Hehe I'm sorry"

"Hmph!"

No surprises yet! I'm really really sorry for ghosting you all for a hundred years. I just graduated from school, and started planning for next school year. I'll make sure to write drafts when I have free time. 💜💜💜