Prologue

Wen Xingze went through the book and became the beautiful and poor cannon fodder in "The Rich Koi is Super Rich".

According to the plot of the original book, he will serve as a control group for the wealthy protagonist, become impoverished and eventually become a car repairman, and kneel down to be grateful to the protagonist for a hundred dollars.

Wen Xingze: ? ? ?

Wen Xingze decided to avoid the plot and become a happy poor man.

He is addicted to games and spent three years completing an infrastructure strategy mobile game. In the game, as the 'King' of the Galaxy Era, he built his own empire from scratch and dominated the universe by the way.

One day, the game launched a new feature...

In the age of the universe, the Muse Empire was synonymous with power. The citizens are powerful, rich, and all of them are worthy of their strength.

Moreover, they are extremely protective.

They have their own proud King, who is their counter scale.

They are willing to dedicate everything they have to the king, pile endless rare treasures under the throne, and pave the road in front of him with the most expensive and soft fabrics.

But since he dominated the universe, the King has not appeared for a long time.

Until one day, they finally saw their King again through the screen...

What? King actually lives in a cramped and leaky rental house?

When you eat instant noodles that cost two yuan, you still can’t bear to put in the seasoning packet?

It’s hot in the summer and you don’t even have money to buy a fan?!

"..."

All the citizens were furious.

---

The aloof and abstinent male god and actor Gong vs. the prosperous and beautiful idol Shou.

Also known as "Forced to become famous", "Please stop using krypton", "What is it like to be raised by paper people in the entire universe" and "How to refuse gifts donated by citizens".

<<Reading Guide>>
1. 1v1, the silly and sweet group dotes on the protagonist Shou, the heartthrob, and the villain who has a very low IQ and is a tool. The people of the empire have a close affection for the protagonist Shou, and all citizens spend money to support the King.

2. Daily update, HE, no prototype.

Content tags: Entertainment Circle System, Sweet Novel, Cool Novel.

Search keywords: Protagonist: Wen Xingze | Supporting role: Chi Yan |Others: -

One-sentence introduction: What is it like to be raised by paper people in the entire universe?

Concept: Stick to the original intention and overcome obstacles.