Dancing

After getting Divya's treatment, everyone came out to have dinner in the evening. The atmosphere was lighter as they all sat down, and some girls were dancing and singing.

In this environment, even Ruhani seemed to be relaxed and at ease, although there were a few moments when she still looked a bit pensive and lost in her thoughts.

Rudra sat down, he saw Ruhani, and unknowingly and unwantedly his admiration for her kept growing. She was so pure and innocent in her conduct, yet she could be so fierce and determined when the situation demanded it.

Suddenly Divya walked towards Ruhani and spoke.

"Nainaaa Diiii please come and Dance
with us!!!!"

Divya's sudden request was quite unexpected, but it seemed the little girl wanted Ruhani to join her in the dancing.

"I'm Sorry Divu But I don't know how to dance in this tune." Ruhani spoke

"Oh please Diiii Aren't you gonna fulfill your Divu Wish...Rudra bhaiya please say Diii to come and Join us." Divya spoke Shaking Rudra hands As Ruhani was hesitant to respond but didn't want to upset.

So with a soft smile on her face, Ruhani obliged Divya and got up to join the girls in their dance. Her shy and reserved nature didn't let her move with the same vigor as them, but she tried her best to follow their moves, which seemed to make Divya happy as she smiled and cheered her on as she was sitting on Rudra lap.

As she don't know how to dance in Rajasthani Tune that much.But Seeing Everyone she got on the tune.

Kanak Preet Ki Sar Pe Aodh Kar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Haan Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome, O..lalak Reet Sab Jag Ki Chod Kar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Bharke Dhoola Waale Thaath Ghoomar, Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Re Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Re Baaisa Ghoomar Ghoome Re,

As Ruhani tried to follow the tune and the steps of the dance, she wasn't as well-versed in Rajasthani music and dance as the other girls, so she found it a bit difficult to keep up with them.

However, being the quick learner that she was, the princess picked up on the beats and got on the tune, moving along with them. Although She was a great dancer.

Mhari Saari Kaaya Bole Dhola Ji Ki Chhaya Ho Le Mann Ka Hoomar Jab Bhi Dole Soonepan Mein Mela Karke, Dhoola Waale Thaath Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Re Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome Re Baaisa Ghoomar Ghoome Re, Thaare...

As Ruhani continues to get into the feel of the dance, the music is making her happier with every passing second, and she begins to sing with the other girls.

Ruhani is having a great time with all the ladies singing and dancing together. She is enjoying the music and is feeling a bit better after the stressful event she faced earlier that day. It's amazing that whenever she dances she forget her troubles and get into the rhythm of the melody.

Aavo ji aavo ghoomar khelva aavoAapan saath saath ghooma sagla khelva aavoArey lehango kurti chunri payaliya thhe pehnoOye loomar jhoomar ghoomar ghoomar thhe khelo

Aapan saath saath ghooma sagla khelva aavo
Arey lehango kurti chunri payaliya thhe pehno
Oye loomar jhoomar ghoomar ghoomar thhe khelo

As the music reached the last tune, Rudra's admiration for the princess kept growing with every moment.

The princess knew the music so well and was moving so effortlessly to the beat, making her seem so pure and innocent in that moment. Rudra didn't want to disturb her and took no part in the dancing. He simply watched her as she moved to the music and sang along with the other girls.

Divya looked at Rudra and Giggled silently.

After the dancing session, Ruhani finally sat down with a heavy sigh but with a big smile on her face. She was obviously feeling relaxed and relieved now, having gotten some much-needed entertainment.

Now, she was just enjoying watching the other girls dancing and singing together. It was a pleasing spectacle, and the princess's smile indicated how much she enjoyed it.

"You know How to Dance on Rajasthani tunes Fake Wifey???" Rudra asked as Ruhani Laughed nodding her head and Spoke.

"Not much, but my Ammi taught me how to dance on Rajasthani dance,' she replied with a soft smile. She was humble about her abilities but seemed to be very well-versed in local dance culture.

"From tomorrow, we will continue our journey,' he declared to Ruhani and the other girls, indicating that they would resume the journey as planned.

Ruhani nodded her head in acknowledgment of the plan,to question anything at this point.

So finally I'm back once Again to you all and now You guys need to Do Comment and Support me In this beautiful Journey 💗✨